Kyriakos

Creator
Links to the other threads:
alpha
beta
gamma
delta

upload_2022-7-3_13-29-56.png

https://news.sky.com/story/putin-sa...-leaders-mock-his-shirtless-pictures-12643091

Last edited:
Animal Fight!!!

Killer whales are deliberately hunting sharks and eating their organs after running low on their traditional food, a study has found.
A pair of orca have been butchering great white sharks off the coast of South Africa for the last five years. Seven have washed up after having their livers cut out. Some have also had their hearts removed precisely by the razor-sharp teeth of the Orca double-act.

Now, what was once a great white shark stronghold off the Gansbaai coast is actively avoided by the predators, with the killer whales forcing them out.
South African researchers, led by Rhodes University, attached trackers to 14 sharks since the orca attacks began in 2017. They found evidence of an “immediate departure” after the two whales killed at least five great whites in six months.

Alison Towner, study author and a senior white shark biologist at the Dyer Island Conservation Trust, said: “This change in both top predators’ behaviour could be related to a decline in prey populations, including fishes and sharks, causing changes in their distribution pattern.

Scarecrows of the Queen popping up in Herefordshire village as locals compete for best Jubilee display

https://news.sky.com/story/platinum...etition-to-mark-queens-70-year-reign-12625217

A Herefordshire village has been taken over by 104 life-sized Queens, Prince Philips, and even royal guards. The village's annual fun week will this year celebrate the Platinum Jubilee with quizzes, picnics, fireworks and bingo - but the scarecrows will undoubtedly be the star of the show.

Seven have washed up after having their livers cut out. Some have also had their hearts removed precisely by the razor-sharp teeth of the Orca double-act.

Chilling! It's amazing how 'delicate' these huge creatures can be. I hope the hypothesis of declining prey is not the cause though. I hope they're just too smart for the Sharks.

I want that T-shirt. I mean, I really want that T-shirt...

Last edited:
One weird thing is that Georgia Guidestones existed at all, as reported by John Oliver they are (probably) a eugenicists message to a post apocalyptic world.

Another odd thing is that the american right got really het up about them.

Slightly less odd is someone blew them up a bit, and now they will be destroyed for "safety".

Spoiler John Oliver youtube video :

What a shame :(.
I am not convinced. They were put up in 1980 by a eugenicist, that does not give them inherent value.

That's really sad and insane. You can't just blow up things you don't like. I'm sure it will be unsolved, but whoever did this deserves jail.

I am not convinced. They were put up in 1980 by a eugenicist, that does not give them inherent value.

It was a weird monument, which people liked to talk about.
I think that gave it some value.

am subscribed to this thread . Which should have had a post of mine that says the Department of Agriculture in the US recognizes Wakanda as a trading partner , despite the Wikipedia page offering the cover up story of that it was a computer test and people just forgot about it . In 2019 , a year after the movie . The US allows ducks , donkeys and dairy cows imported to CONUS . Or something . Is it the joke somewhere else the wind tunnel they built in Ankara for the Qatari jet has a "duck pond" between the buildings ? Or is it some Pentagon general who just said China inducts high tech weaponry and assorted systems with a 5 or 6 to 1 advantage over America (in numerical terms) . And to get the same combat capability China spends a dollar to America's 20 . Yeah , let us see your mettle .

and 'cause this thing about Wakanda will come out offensive and pointless , here are some New Turkey guys in Doha . One is the ambrassador to the mighty country , the other is a chief inspector in the so called flag carrier / so called national airlines . Let them conquer the world , won't you ? Note: Discussion of the sartorial standarts have already described as racist .

8i73y3a5.jpg

Moderator Action: CFC expects a translation to be provided for all foreign language text posted. ~ Arakhor

edit: My apologies . Ordinarily ı would edit the picture , but was going out for shopping . Basically says the Ambrassador had the inspector and the airliner team for dinner at the embassy . Also turns out the inspector is a nephew of the Last Prime Minister , the guy who had it last before the PM's system abolished the post . Hence the picture has been removed from some official account , because people will be simply talking how the inspector matches the national expectations of a mafia member . As in any drug runner would be at home in those clothes .

Last edited:
corrections added .

I thought no1 knows who put them up?

And one of them talks about diversity of genetics, doesn't sound very euy.

I thought no1 knows who put them up?
John Oliver makes a pretty case it is Dr Herbert Kersten. If you prefer text this site seems to make the same claim, but I have not read it in detail.

He was of the belief, among other things, that people with lower IQs should be paid to be sterilized to improve future generations of humans, very in keeping with the tenants of the Guidestones.
And one of them talks about diversity of genetics, doesn't sound very euy.
Not all eugenics was white supremacy. They really thought they were doing science, a lot of the statistics we use today was developed by eugenicists to try and measure the population. The idea of a genetic diversity could have been very familiar to some of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom