Weird News III - Beyond the Bizarre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without any relatives and without anyone in his last will, it would only have gone to the state.
So I'd not consider it *that* bad.
I'd still not do that though.
Might still take a few batteries or whatever.

EDIT: I guess my alignment has now changed to "Chaotic Neutral" :D.

He essentially stole $7000 from his deceased neighbour and you don't think that's morally reprehensible?? :eek:

I'm pretty sure the deceased neighbor didn't miss it...and if she had an heir somewhere that lost $7000 out of their inheritance I can't feel too badly for them either, since apparently they were so close to their benefactor that they didn't notice she was dead.

I'm pretty sure the deceased neighbor didn't miss it...and if she had an heir somewhere that lost $7000 out of their inheritance I can't feel too badly for them either, since apparently they were so close to their benefactor that they didn't notice she was dead.
What if the guy was a Viking? He needed to be buried with that $7000 to bribe his way into the afterlife.

What if the guy was a Viking? He needed to be buried with that $7000 to bribe his way into the afterlife.

Well, again he would have needed someone to handle the arrangements for him, and I would think that would have to be someone close enough to him that they would have noticed he was dead.

Well, again he would have needed someone to handle the arrangements for him, and I would think that would have to be someone close enough to him that they would have noticed he was dead.
Traditionally, your slaves are supposed to do that for you, as well as being buried alive with you. So I guess it's his own fault for procrastinating when he should have been raiding England.

Traditionally, your slaves are supposed to do that for you, as well as being buried alive with you. So I guess it's his own fault for procrastinating when he should have been raiding England.

Not to be technical, but the deceased was a she, and was raiding England, or at least living there. No slaves though. It seems her raiding only generated enough loot to support a heavy pizza habit.

Without any relatives and without anyone in his last will, it would only have gone to the state.
So I'd not consider it *that* bad.
I'd still not do that though.
Might still take a few batteries or whatever.

EDIT: I guess my alignment has now changed to "Chaotic Neutral" :D.
And your class will soon be revealed to be ‘Mad Scientist’. Agent whatsinsame who follows Bootstoots around, please ignore the post I've just quoted.

If there aren't any relatives I would put the corpse in the freezer and live off the pension for a couple of years.

You sound so Japanese, GoodSarmatian.

The the police come around and they think you killed the person in the freezer and you have destroyed the evidence that they fell down the stairs. .

I'd have to guess that the never ending pizza debit card must have been fueled by a direct deposit pension of some sort.

You sound so Japanese, GoodSarmatian.

Japanese social workers monitor pensioners spending habits and dictate conditions via annual visits or frequent phone interviews
Like that pensioner that died to heat exhaustion because the social worker deemed that air conditioner was too luxurious and that it was to be removed in order for pension payments to continue.

BBC said:
A man's decision to drive after completely stuffing his car with branches has been described as "absolute madness" by police.

The driver was stopped on Stockport's Heaton Moor Road.

PC Andy Monaghan said he had "never seen anything like it" and the man risked "seriously injuring someone" after his visibility and access to the gear lever was blocked.

The man, aged in his 40s, was reported for a number of driving offences.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-45718990

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45519884
Uranus Examiner: Local newspaper stirs controversy

This wouldn't suprise anyone from the area. There is a fudge factory in the town of Uranus and they advertise it around South-Central Missouri with giant billboards that say 'Come meet the fudgepackers in Uranus!' Making sad jokes about buttsecks is kind of all that Uranus has going for it as a town. Oh and a fudge factory. They totally do have that going for them.

(I lived in that area for 5 painful, traumatic years)

Last edited:
I seem to recall researching that once...the entire town is owned by one guy, who is kind of a PT Barnum style promoter...maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else...maybe not...

Is the world's biggest belt buckle also in Uranus?

I seem to recall researching that once...the entire town is owned by one guy, who is kind of a PT Barnum style promoter...maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else...maybe not...

Is the world's biggest belt buckle also in Uranus?
I think that rings a bell. The world's biggest rocking chair is around there as well. I don't remember Uranus being owned by a single guy but I would believe it. It is kind of common in that area of the Midwest for single purpose 'towns' to be created solely to provide zones for less reputable activities such as strip clubs, bars, sex toy shops and the like.

For example, the town of Sauget, Illinois (about 2 hours east) has a population of about 50 and exists only to serve as the strip club district for St. Louis across the river.

I have not called on the fudgepackers of Uranus, for the record. I only know about it because of the billboards. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom