Welcome all to Team Beta!!!

Swissempire

Poet Jester
Hey, welcome to team innovia.

If you just want to post a little a bout yourself here, thats cool. Also this can be the thread for off-topic dicussion!

Innovia- The greatest nation

team.innovia@gmail.com

Password: innovate

Member List
Sigma
Swissempire
Nomad Bryce
Mauer
Bengeance
DaveShack
Theoden
RameNoodle
Strider
Veera Anlai
CivGeneral
tim.grace@morri
cIVpassIVe
poppahymen
Zeikko
Dutchfire​

We now have DaveShack and Bengeance (and a new player - his name was Mauer I believe)

Our team may be one of the smaller ones, but our players are much more valuable.

Team Beta forever!

Howdy fellers. I'm new at demo, and a noob on civ4 as well...having only completed 2 games. Anyways, I hope to have fun with this.

Hi all. Looks like we already have some solid members :)

I am also in the civ3 MTDG so hopefully I'll be able to help out those new to the concept.

Well, I'll be sure and take notes. I also see you're the Civ3 quick games mod. Are there any plans for a Civ4 QC? I'd definately be interested.

RameNoodle said:
Hey all, I'm still fairly new to Civ IV and completely new to the demogame thing. I hope I don't drag our team down too much.
Rame, that describes most of us;)

What should our save password be? I'm thinking Innovate.

Hey y'all, it's... Well. It's me, I suppose. I'm Veera, a nineteen year old history major, an Aries, I like poetry, pina coladas, and long walks on the beach at sunset. And world domination.

Nice to meetcha!

And I hate to say it, but Innovia looks like a brand name for prescription medication. ~_^

Just recently signed up for this team.

Yes, welcome to you all. I promise the MDTG is fun and you've chosen the right team :D

Can you add my nick to the member list too?
Thank You

hey all
I'm new too. I hope we all have a great time in this team.

Hi, I'm a frequent visitor to CFC but I'll just be lurking here until I get caught up on the last few months of activity. In the mean time please add me to the email list. Thanks.

Welcome 1889. :)

If you can play civ4 as good as you played civ3 in that FOR pbem I'm sure you'll be a great help to the team. :)

For catching up on recent events and getting an overview the threads "Team Information" and "Turn 50-59" is a good place to start.

Top Bottom