Welcome New Members

Hi, all!
I'm from russian forum civfanatics.ru (my nick there is General).
I've registrered here quite long ago, since then I've participated in several COTMs and one 4OTM.
I often downloaded new units snd maps, my respect to the modmakers :)

Hello,
I'm new in this site and I want to greet everyone.
I joined this forum to download new add ons for Civ 4 my favourite game. Greetings from Italy.
P.S: I'm sorry for my very bad English

Hello all,

I just joined while looking for downloads for CivIV after reloading it on my PC after I repaired the hard drive. Just looking around for now, I usually play against the CPU but maybe someday I'll venture online for multiplayer.

hallo there, civ maniacs :D

A friend bought for me civIV as a present, last year, and I kept it inactive since, as I feared the outcome.... No social life.. for one more time :D

Anyway, see you around

hello I'm new to the forums however i've been reading them for several months now in order to increase my civ skill especially the war academy section. Just posting to say hello to everyone in the community

I am brand new to the Civilization series though started with computer role playing games back in the Sierra-Online days with King’s Quest etc. Happy to find such an active forum as I can see that there is a big learning curve with Civ IV.

Harlen

Hello from good old Europe ;)

I´ve learned this unbelievable and totally outstanding page from the german www.civforum.de where somebody told me about "The Cuban Isolationists" Sirian and Sulla, and if I want to learn about CIVIV I shall read this thread. Well I did, and: "Hell Yeah :goodjob: ", I´ve learned more than my small brain could accomodate.

So here I am, and BTW: I found CIVIV while searching in the net after CIV III. But I also loved to play CIV1 in the old days. (YES, I am that old :lol: ).

Hello, all. I've been lurking for only a few months, having discovered this site while lloking for Civ III tips. Now, I am happily...'addicted' to Civ IV, and I've found this site a great help. Thanks to all! :goodjob:

Hello.
I've been a Civ addict since civ 3 came out and have only played multi in hotseat mode with mates. Am interested in expanding into the outside world. I have lots of questions and very limited internet/chatroom/forum experience. In fact, I'm a bit of a luddite but love the game enough to make enquiries. Starting to think that I'm in over my head.
Two things to get started.
Can I play using dial up...?
Will Civ come out on PSP?

:cooool: Hello to all you new members!!! Welcome!

You need to go to My Account - or CP, whichever your computer displays in the link bar above....

and get an AVATAR! :D

Some of you have already learned how to do this... and for the rest of you, it is a nice expression of your identity! :cooool:

Click on "My Account"
Click on "Edit Avatar"
Click on any of the "predifined Avatar"'s shown and presto...
YOU HAVE AN IDENTITY :dance:

When you have time, you can then add a "signature" ...

Cheers... and welcome!

Click on "My Account"
Click on "Edit Avatar"
Click on any of the "predifined Avatar"'s shown and presto...
YOU HAVE AN IDENTITY :dance:

Hooray! I've always wanted an identity. ;)

(Testing if I can use the quote system...)

EDIT: ...and the editing system. All seems in order.

Why not make your first post by saying hello to our community in the New Member Introductions thread and become an active member today?

Ok dude. :) Hello to everyone in there! I'm Luca, 21 (quite 22) y.o. from Rome, Italy. Of course, Civ-addicted. :D

Hi all. Long time lurker and downloader; I've never posted here but have made scenarios for 10 years.

Hello to all!

I just signed up. I checked forums some months, then I realized that maybe I can make own account "just in case". I've been crazy about this great game some years and I own CIV II and III. Buying IV in future is not really impossible...

I am new in this somebody can help me with some questions?
How import units and cultures

If open a new map in civ III Conquest how import units from the existing map per example War in the Pacific, i like to use the Light Tank in the new map. How use the diferent icons in the list like the Velocirraptor. Can use them in a Play The World Map? etc...

In the unit rules is a icon related to the introduction of new units but do not work, how i use this?

Can you help? if you do not, may tell me where to find this information?

Top Bottom