1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. kingworldss

kingworldss Chieftain

Hi, all. I am new here.:)

2. jammyxu

jammyxu Chieftain

greet,all. I just want to say hi to everyone.

3. jhflif

jhflif Chieftain

I got this game a while ago but just now started seriously playing it with the BtS expansion

I play on Noble level and it seems really easy to just neglect science and culture and produce hundreds of military units which can forcefully extract techs from civs i subjugate

is there any reason to play as anything but a psychotic conquerer?

4. jtr1888

jtr1888 Chieftain

:) Hi, I'm new to the forum, but I have been a Civ player since Civ I. I have CivIV, but normally play Civ III. I'm still learning the in and outs of IV. From what I've seen it's great.

Scott
    :)

5. lissabry

lissabry Chieftain

I have been playing Civ since 3 came out .. I was immediately hooked. now I play Civ IV and have everything to BTS . I hope this is a friendly group :)

6. MILLET

MILLET Chieftain

UN POCO DE AYUDA EL DISCO 1 DE CIVILIZATION IV, SE ME EXTRAVIO Y NO PUEDO INSTALAR EL GAME EN MI PC. DONDE PUEDO BAJAR EL DISCO PARA CONTINUAR, GRACIAS

7. MILLET

MILLET Chieftain

Me Urge Gracias Por Su Apoyo

8. GrodanBoll

GrodanBoll Chieftain

Hi!

It´s great to meet people who also likes Civ 4! :)

9. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

Millet: ¡recepción! Este foro es solamente un foro de lengua inglesa, porque hace más fácil para que los asesores moderen. Así pues, cada uno aquí habla en inglés. Si usted hace su pregunta en inglés, usted puede ser que consiga más ayuda. No sé personalmente solucionarla.

Apesadumbrado para la mal calidad de mi español. Acabo de mecanografiar un cierto inglés en un traductor del Internet. ;) Si usted no puede hablar inglés, le recomiendo hago igual.

Spoiler English translation :
    Millet: welcome! This forum is an English-language only forum, because it makes it easier for the moderators to moderate. So, everyone here talks in English. If you ask your question in English, you might get more help. I personally do not know how to solve it.

Sorry for the poor quality of my Spanish. I just typed some English into an internet translator. ;) If you can't speak English, I recommend you do the same.

10. SCCciv

SCCciv Chieftain

hello, im a civ game addict, and ive been waiting to get civ 4, after 2 straight years of constantly playing civ3 for the most part, i got bored and i was playing other games, then i got back to civ 3 last year, and i finally got civ4 for my birthday this month!:D unfortionatly my disc had an error on it so im waiting to be able to play it! i tried the demo and i was awe-struck, its like how the space-race victory video was back in civ3, except the whole game is like that.......so i guess i decided to join thease forums while i wait and ill hopefully learn more about the game and ill be able to play the game better than when i just jumped into civ3 for the first time......man i was really a noob back then.... anyway one of my favorite things to do in civ3 was either make a giant epic game, or make a scenario where its bacically impossible to not win the space race victory, and id save the game right before id win, and id watch the space race vid over and over and over.....you can guess that got boring after awhile:D anyway, civ4 rules!

11. qwazzer

qwazzer Chieftain

hello, im new and thought i'd say that i only eva got into civ when civ 3 came out...
    so im kinda a civ 3 guy even though civ 4 is out now

12. JP Vieira

JP Vieira Chieftain

Hello
    My name is JP Vieira.
    I am a fan of this series.
    I enjoy historical based games like these ones.
    My biggest areas of interest are History and illustration and I managed to combine them because I am an historical illustration.
    My online gallery can be seen at
    http://community.imaginefx.com/fxpose/jp_vieiras_portfolio/default.aspx
    I hope that I can participate as much as possible in this forum, to learn a lot and maybe to help others.
    Best regards
    JP Vieira

13. F. Andersen

F. Andersen Chieftain

Hello
    My name is Flemming. I been playing Civilization since the time of Arild.
    Despite my name, i am from the Viking Civilization. I ofen play Civ. lan with my frends.

14. Flying Kiwi

Flying Kiwi Chieftain

Greetings from hot,sunny Timaru! (South Is New Zealand) Now I'm well retired and can still outrun -'er indoors. I constantly am besotted by Civ. Started mid 90's with Civ 1 even tho' I've got CivIV still hooked on CivIII. Embarrassed to say just found your site after upgarding my PC and including a steam driven internet. Before, in another life I served for some 33 years in HM Forces. Cheers

15. Dezzilisk

Dezzilisk THIS GUY.

Haha hot sunny timaru, good one:lol:

16. Czar Leopold

Czar Leopold Chieftain

Hello.
    I just bought civ IV, and i only joined to get at the mods.
    KTHXBAI

17. InYourFace90

InYourFace90 Chieftain

Hi!
    I am from Finland and I have played Civ2 since -97 as you can see on my sig. ;) I bought Civ3 too when it came out. I am still really bad but I keep trying to win Deity!

18. H&J

H&J Chieftain

Hi H&J stands for happy and Joy.

19. Bonkers

Bonkers Chieftain

hey, I just bought Civ4 gold and beyond the sword. I'm a fan of civ from the start and with this new game I decided I should join you guys to try to participate in the GOTM and other stuff like that!
    I'm from Quebec if it interest any.

20. DaBigBoss

DaBigBoss Chieftain

yo, i'm new and i just wanna say that civ is the greatest game of all time