1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. pepukai

pepukai Chieftain

Thank u for admitting me as a member to the forum .I hope i will find my association with u an exciting experience.

2. WildHare

WildHare Chieftain

Hello all! Having a blast with BTS - will do more reading than posting, but looking forward to participating.

3. Fornax

Fornax Chieftain

Just bought Civ IV and love it.

Glad to be aboard.

4. Civfan333

Civfan333 full metal alchemist

Thank You. It's on my mom's side;) :lol:

5. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Chieftain

Been lurking for a while, trying to get the hang of this game. So far, its been fun but frustrating.

6. Plantagenet_K_W

Plantagenet_K_W Chieftain

Just recently got Civ III having played II for ages a while back.

Have been playing it quite a bit.
    Also have CIV IV but my comp is way too low spec for it.

Actually the spec on my comp took a nosedive as the dvd/cd rom drive stopped working last night. :rolleyes:
    Hence me being here checking out some tips and strategy. :lol:

This is probably a good thing really as I have tons of work to do and not being able to play CIV will help me get some of it done.

7. ERNIBERT

ERNIBERT Chieftain

I am pleased also with you to be now. I read already for a long time in this forum, however I had never announced myself. That was because of my bad English. Badly write, however well read. ;)

8. Angst

Angst Rambling and inconsistent

If you have any questions about your gaming strategy, ask one of the players in here, at the strategy forum etc. You can also ask me if you want, it's not that I'm too pro (Just about to move up to Prince), but I'll help anyone as much as I can.

9. Doomspark

Doomspark Chieftain

Joined today. I started playing Civilization when CivII was new. Bought both the expansions. Played both Civ:Call to Powers, and didn't enjoy them too much. Got Test of Time, and still play it sometimes. I own Civ III and the Conquests expansion also. Civ IV (with Warlords and BtS) is fast becoming my favorite though.

10. peter21476

peter21476 Chieftain

Hello to everybody from Katerini Greece...the land of the 12 gods of Olympos...

11. SilentAce

SilentAce Chieftain

Played Civ from the early days but only just got into Civ 4. Love all the changes but I must be doing something wrong as even when I had what I thought was my best game at Warlord level my end HoF was Dan Quayle. I must be getting old.

SA.

12. silram65

silram65 Chieftain

just was looking for a good place wth good members looks like i found it

13. Bending Unit

Bending Unit Chieftain

Hi all! Been a lurker for a while and finally got the time to sit down and register.

Bought Civ IV Gold and the BtS expansion about 2 months ago, having had no prior Civ experience, and I'm hooked! I can't believe I'm 27 years old and have missed out on this series this long. My girlfriend actually introduced me to it (yes, I officially have the coolest girlfriend in the world).

The only disappointment I've experienced so far is coming to the game this late, with a new expansion having just come out. That means I have to wait that much longer for MORE content! Grrr.

14. champs808

champs808 Chieftain

I've arrived! I've owned every release of the game thus far, and enjoyed them thoroughly. I've felt 'reasonable' good about my skills, until finding this site and comparing scores and strats with others. Lots of good info here! Currently playing CivIV Warlords, and eyeballing BtS curiously. See you on the battlefields!

15. TrekFan1969

TrekFan1969 Chieftain

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to say that I'm glad to finally be a member of CivFanatics. This site is by far the best when it comes to Civ content. I love and appreciate all the hard work everybody does in making new units, scenarios, modpacks, etc. I've been playing Civ3 Conquests for a few years and love it. I just bought Civ4 Gold and the BtS expansion and am eager to learn how to play it and mod it. I also want to learn Python, so maybe someday soon I'll be able to contribute to the Civ4 modding community. Again thanks to everyone who has contributed to this site and helped to simply make it the best Civ site ever.

16. direwoolf

direwoolf Chieftain

hello im new to this just thought i would say hi to everyone;) ;)

17. Thorongil

Thorongil Chieftain

just got the Civ4-Complete-package and started using Mods. Have been playing civ4 for 1 and a half year now, but without any Addons. Also played Civ1/2/3 :)

18. Kern

Kern Chieftain

My addiction knows no bounds...
    "This is great!" Flounder, Animal House
    Long time lurker, first time poster...

19. DanielKhan

DanielKhan Chieftain

hi every one ı am the one and only the great Dan XD well thts it thnx

20. wokada

wokada Chieftain

Hello! I have played civ3 since only 3weeks ago.
    since I started, I slept 3 hours or lesser a day...
    Today I explore here to get MOD. Please tell me your recommend.

bye.