1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Tutanramen

Tutanramen Chieftain

Hi everyone

2. Philly D.

Philly D. Chieftain

Hello everyone...

3. DragonLover

DragonLover Chieftain

Hello all. I have been playing CivII for years...probably 10 or more. I just switched over to CivIII because I wanted a new challenge. The most disappointing thing to me is that I can't play it at work because you cannot minimize the screen (I can't have my boss catch me playing!) Does anyone know if this is the case in CivIV?

4. Gilgamesh9999

Gilgamesh9999 Chieftain

Ctrl + Escape minimizes the screen.

I'm new to, pretty much a novice to civ. What can I do to get in a PBEM game as soon as possible? (Already posted in the PBEM forum)

5. Antique_Apricot

Antique_Apricot Chieftain

Hello!

I have just joined the Fanatics' forum, although I've been playing Civilization for years!
    Mostly I've come looking for mods for Civ III. Can anyone recommend a good starting point?

6. Aabraxan

Aabraxan Mid-level Micromanager

7. DaMonkey

DaMonkey Chieftain

Just joined up,been playing since CivII. Civ is really the only game i play regularly,um...not sure what else to say...best game ever...thank you Sid Meier,LOL to all the fanatic's

8. Gath

Gath Warlord

Hello, I started Civ with civ1 back in dos days. Played more civ2 than i can imagine these days, but civ 3 didn't really sit well with me. I liked civ4 when it came out, but didn't get hooked, recently bought Bots and Warlords and am throughly hooked again. Really liked all the challenges and game discussions in the strategy forum so I thought I'd register since I can't seem to find my old tag from years ago.

9. dimaliok

dimaliok GayLORD

i am gay yee haa

10. Paul Richardson

Paul Richardson Chieftain

Hey does any one know how to make tech trees for civ 3????

11. WumpusCivName

WumpusCivName Chieftain

Hello, everybody. Glad to join the crowd. Been playing Civ3 & Civ3 Conquests for ages already, but it's only 2 weeks ago that I was able to successfully install my Civ4 (because of some disagreement between my installer and my GPU--it was settled by a patch: FINALLY!)
    At any rate, I'm glad to join your noble company. Looking forward to fruitful relationships.
    Hawooh.

12. Ken0bi

Ken0bi Chieftain

Hi fellow fanatics,

I've started playing Civ4 2 weeks ago (used to play Civ 1 a long, long time ago) and while searching for some basic strategy guides I found you guys (and girls)! Browsing these forums got me hooked even more! :crazyeye:

13. PeterC

PeterC Chieftain

Hi everyone, i'm fairly new to CIV4/BTW, been sneakily reading the hints and tips that you have been posting here to get me through those first 30 clicks of the mouse without being killed off. this has been an excellent forum so far so I think its time for me to openly join in even though I havent goty much constructive advise for anyone, but hello anyway.

14. LordMachiavelli

LordMachiavelli Chieftain

Greetings. Been lurking for some time now. Started out with CivIII, now running BTS on on a 3.2Ghz Celeron D, 1.5Gigs Ram, and NVIDIA 7600. I'm playing standard size map, standard speed, often on settler, just to play around and get used to the new tech tree, other leaders, new maps etc.
    Been enjoying the forums long enough to get tired of looking at the "you have not posted" message :)

LM

15. fasteddie55

fasteddie55 Chieftain

Hello everyone, I am very glad to join the Civ IV chat room. I'm looking forward to learning more about play Civ IV.

16. Zarkraz

Zarkraz Chieftain

Hi, I'm new. Wondering if FFH is multiplayer.

17. dustinhamilton

dustinhamilton Chieftain

Just posting a hello message.

Looks like a nice board with plenty of good tips :)

Thanks Dustin Hamilton.

18. wjyeo

wjyeo Chieftain

Hey all, i'm a newbie to this place. As for Civilization game, i've played it since i'm in my junior days startin with Civ 1 all the way to the current warlord. Really like this game alot and great to know of this site for CIV.

19. ond_magiker

ond_magiker Chieftain

Hello everyone. Cheers!

20. CampRadio

CampRadio Noble

Hello.welcome to Civfanatics