Welcome New Members

I am getting this problem while sending the xml:

Function does not fit the minOccurs/maxOccurs criteria. ValidCount = 0 1/1
Sheetal

Hi,

I've been registered here for a couple of years now, but for some reason in 'read only' mode...
I've been playing CIV since CIV III was released. I don't even remember how I started but ever since then, I haven't quit playing. I play other games occasionaly too. NBA, NHL and sometimes an FPS.
Anyway, it's good to be here. I really enjoy some of your tips, ideas and other stuff on this great site.

+gil

HI. I started with civ1 REALY MUCH civ2 a litle civ3 and civ4 moderetly.
BUt Im SO glad U have made MODpacks :)
Sinse civ3 Iv been sketching ideas fore the the best civ. I cal it LIFE eternal.
No i can see Wat u have come up with and build on that. :)))

hey, ive been registered for about a year and a half now(at least :rolleyes:) and never really posted on forums back then....i just read :)
im 13 and ive played civ 3 and got civ 4 + expansions and my bro used to play civ 2 ( thats what got me in to it )

anyway glad to be here and to be posting :mischief:

Well, here's my first post on CFC. I've loved the Civilization series since the first game, but nothing compares to Civ4. I recently picked the game back up after a 12+ month layoff, and have decided to try to succeed at some of the higher difficulty levels. I've been reading through the strategy forums like mad for all the help I can get!

Hi - been lurking for a while and now decided to register.

Ive been playing civ since civ1 and are now playing BtS. I found this site coz I had the ”black terrain”-bug with CivIV Vanilla. What a great find - lots of great info and mods. Especially the ”revolution” mod. I never play the game without it no more! :goodjob:

Hi, I'm 17 yrs. old and I'm from the Philippines. I'm just a simple Civ fanatic. I haven't played Civ 1 and 2 yet... I'm currently addicted to Civ 3 and still downloading Civ 4... I like the Japan civilization the most, I don't know why...

Hello, I do play Civilization a lot and found this site looking for how to create my own civilization... I'm having some problems and I couldn't do it yet, but I expect that now, that you are reading this, I have already done my civilization. I started playing Civiization 4, about a year ago, then I have been following the market, I mean, I'm now with Beyond the Sword patch 3.13;

Hi, I've just saw this site and was really psyched about joining. I've played since civilization 2 and just got Beyond the Sword this week. :)

Hi everyone,

I'm Wim and for the moment living in Belgium I play Civ for a couple of years now and resent discovered civfanatics for me It was an opening of a new world because here's so much information on this forum so I can say only one thing keep up the good work.

I'm a civ 2 die hard that's been playing since it came out.
It's nice to know I have fellow travelers.
I've been using the Civ fanatic site as a source of scenarios and materials.
The forums have had some pretty good advice.
I'll see you in the forums

We are getting quite an influx of new members to the site, presumably because the release-date for Civ-IV is getting nearer & nearer, and people are coming here in search of news & info.

As such, we thought that its probably a good idea to have an "Introduction / Welcome to CivFanatics thread" where people can say hello and tell us a bit about themselves.

For new members, please use this thread to tell us a little about yourself, your civ-addictions etc etc.

@regulars, please make people feel welcome, but try not to drown the thread - ensure that we keep a reasonably high ratio of wheat-to-chaff. ;)

BTW - out of interest, I joined Civfanatics a couple of months before the release of Civ3 - the interesting thing is that I had just rediscovered Civ-II, and was looking for some strategies for it - I was completely oblivious to the fact that there was a Civ3 in production, and it wasn't until I came here that I found out about it! Anyone else like that for C-IV?

I have played this game for a while. I will be glad when I can buy a new computer and get better color and speed for this and all the other games. I play games in my spare time and on Sundays Civ4 has now become on of the better ones.

Hello, there. I play Civ IV: BTS several times a week. When playing the game, I tend to seek out peaceful forms of victory (in particular, cultural or space race victories). That said, for me the most prized wonder is the Great Wall as it prevents barbarians from entering my borders, allowing me to turn my attention to more peaceful endeavors. I don't necessarily have a favorite Civ, although I would like to see the Israelites and the Atlanteans (although the reality of Atlantean existence is a subject of great debate) in a future expansion pack. I would also like to see additional wonders (i.e. the Astrodome, Sears Tower, or Petronas Towers) included in the expansion pack as well.

At any rate, I look forward to being an active member of the community.

Hi,

my name is Philippe and i look forward to being able to get more out of civ4 thru this forum

thx

Philippe

HI all

great site. What a game!...........drives me crazy but am addicted to it.

One love

macbeath

Be on the look out,some of the long time players,and even the new ones can be brutal in their sarcasim and wit: even when they are honestly trying to be helpful.

I am basically here to transistion myself from Civ 3 to Civ 4 I am a hardcore video game player whom also loves to play Civ because there isn't anything like it on consoles!

Top Bottom