Welcome New Members

mmm, hello civilization fanatics! this site looks fantastic and very interesting to explore. to be honest, i only signed up because I needed some historic information about China...:D but it's hard to open the document i am interested in. anyway, very excited to be member of such a group and can't wait to have interesting discussions with u guys!

Hey everyone. I've been a longtime fan of this site and finally getting around to posting my first post.

I have been a fan of the Civ series since the first. And actually, when I bought my very own first computer in college, the choice between Mac and PC was dictated by which platform had Civ II available.

I went with PC and infact, bought Civ II before my computer was even delivered.

I haven't modded a thing since Civ II either, so my hope is that I can get back in the swing of things, but it definitely seems more complicated than ever.

I'll settle for figuring out how to add a new Civ to an existing Scenerio. Anyhow, great to be a part of this community. :)

Hello, I followed the link here and i thought I might as well make my first post on this site and my first forum post ever... Wooo! I don't really know how this works.... does everyone in this thread automatically get a message when I leave this or not? a basic guide to the forums on here would be great, Thanks :)

Hey civfans! I am a long-time Civ player (10 years) posting here for the first time! I've been reading the threads to try to figure out a problem I've been having with BTS. I just bought it and can't get it to work! It seems like it should be a simple problem, but nothing I do helps. I decided to join the experts and learn what I can. Also, I thought it would be cool to chat about something that I enjoy! My wife just doesn't understand!:lol:

Hello to everybody...yes yes...I'm a newby. I just want to learn a lot of strategys to win this civ 4 in all ways. By the way...I'm struggling in prince so maybe I can find some help here.
See ya to all.
Rod

Hi gang,

I have been playing Civ since V.1 and I have Civ 4 but I havent modified the game at all. I had extensively modded Civ 3 and I had a mod with hundreds of extra units. I had the modern leader video file for the various civ leaders. It was a lot of fun. Now I am looking to mod civ 4 and make another mod with more civ fun action. I am a new user to the forums, but I've been visiting CivFanatics for years. What would be a good thread to begin reading to get more familiar with the process of adding new unit files to civ 4/editing civ 4 in general?

Any help is appreciated...

Thank you!

-lucky clover

Hello World!

I'm new to the Civilization Series, and I'm really impressed. Civilization IV is, without a doubt, one of the best games I've ever played (and that would be like a googolplex games).

The game that brought me to Civ4 was Europa Universalis 3 (another great game, by the way). After reading many people also talking about Civilization in EU3-related boards, I decided to give it a try. And now here I am. :D

ʻEllo, ʻello, ʻello!

:)
Iʻm a longtime CIV IV player. ^^
Well, as soon as it came out for mac. :p
Iʻve been lurking here for a while, but I finally decided to join. soyeah​

Hello:) Im new on the forum.. played civ a while, and, its the best game ever made. I play beyond the sword the most.

Not really new to the forum always been lurking finally decided to register. Been playing this game since the time of lets see if I can remember to do this correctly C:windows/civilization/mps Been so long I am prob way off....
And hi

Ciao. Come va la vita, tutto?
好? 好吗

Spoiler :
'ello there
Spoiler :
how goes it?

Hi CivFanatics! Fellow Fanatic here, finally. Been playing Civ since the Windows version of Civ1 and have played every Civ since (including Colonization and Alpha Centauri). Finally got around to signing up here, after downloading from the site since Civ3.

At any rate, after many years of playing Civ I'm getting started on a mod to be based on Final Frontier. Custom storyline, new factions and leaders, all unique units and buildings. Will post about it in the creation forum when I have more info ready.

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and say HI! and happy to be here. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey, i'm new to the forums now. Have played Civ4 for about 3 months now. And i registered myself to get some tips&tricks. My play-style isn't entirely spotless...
The name is Patrick and i'm from Holland. Ciao!!!

Hi there
I hope I can learn some basic stuff and strategy for Civ 3from the experts.
I have to fight my addiction to Civ as it can take up huge chunks of time.

Hello everyone. Just joined.

I have played Civ2 for several years (got the Gold Edition and enjoyed it). Then my wife found Civ3 and I'm learning it. Quite a change! I miss the old menu bar at the top of the screen, but the graphics are cool. I welcome any advice. Am starting to read the articles in the War Academy.

I teach World History for a living, so am interested in the game's accuracy, etc.

Any views on Age of Empires? I just picked it up -- a lot of my studeents play it, and are not as familiar with Civ.

Redpen?College Prof?I get it---lol as my students say---but no more red pens for me --I am RETIRED!!!!!!Hoohah
In general I love Civ 3 with significant exceptions--among them --the Diplomacy dimension.I have problems both conceptually (pay for diplomacy!?) and mechanically(how do I do this.....)
This dimension needs work from the GREAT SID--maybe CIV 4 is better in this regard

Hi, Ive visited this site once in a while and downloaded civ3 terrain and unit graphics...and now, i am looking for patches. i wanted a civ 3 expansion but they dont sell old civ games here anymore :((only civIV & its expansion packs).

Anyway, I am from Davao Philippines and i love playing civ 3 (even though mine is old and dated):lol:and i like this site and glad to be in it!:goodjob:

Top Bottom