1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. rayslapper

rayslapper Chieftain

Unable to get RTW (DalesMod) to work before and after 3.19. The rest of the game works fine,but when I replace the Road to War folder none of the RTW works? Any info would be great.

2. Cracka_Crusher

Cracka_Crusher Chieftain

3. BufordTJustice

BufordTJustice Chieftain

Hello there...!

Great game... and I already made the mistake to go through the modding forums... :lol:

I will surely spend some time here...

Best regards,

Buford

4. qnl

qnl Chieftain

hello and welcome!!

5. Palindrome

Palindrome Chieftain

I can strongly recommend the BUG Mod BAT Mod project. Adds tremendously to the game without changing play, looks awesome. I just dealt with a problem involving a rebuilt computer and needing a previous version of BAT, and the good people on the project helped me out again.

Their threads have some great general advice on Modding also.

6. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

welcome to the dark side. here is your cookie and hat, we're fresh out of big black dogs and cloaks though. :/

7. Infinityzeros

Infinityzeros Chieftain

Hello all,

I've been lurking at civfanatics on and off since the civ3 days. Lately I've been impressed by Fall from Heaven II, and have also started working on some mod ideas of my own. Look for me in the modding forums soon.

8. BufordTJustice

BufordTJustice Chieftain

Yes, I am considering this. Looks great indeed. However, first, I am going to get through some games... and wait untill BULL has come out! :)

9. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi

Hey y'all :band:

10. cetti

cetti Chieftain

Hi guys,
    i'm an italian player of civ IV.
    I started about 15 years ago with the Amiga version of CIV 1 (AGA version), then Civ 2 on playstation, Alpha centauri and alien crossfire on Mac ( i'm the webdesigner of alphacentauri.altervista.org :)), civ 3 on mac for a little time (i didn't like the step back from Alpha centauri) and now i'm playing Civ 4 since 2006....

Usually i play at noble level... but i'm trying to improve my "play CIV IV like it should be played" skill :)... i've just release some HOF games... just to see how weak i am... for now ;)

Byez....

11. Aries~

Aries~ Chieftain

Im a new Civ player, Im at warlord level trying to get to noble. I first played civ on PS3 Civ V Revolution and started playing it on PC soon after and I hope to play online with you guys.

12. Lord Drake

Lord Drake Paper Tiger

there is no civ V. it's just civ rev. :)

13. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi

14. CarlGustaffa

CarlGustaffa Chieftain

Howdy from Norway.
    Got into the Civ business with Civ I on the Amiga and have played all off those in the main series. Somehow I skipped Alpha Centauri, not sure why honestly. It would seem to be a perfect game me being into sci fi and the future as well. Something I hope Civ V will bring to the table.

I never bothered with the harder difficulty levels, as from what I read here you need a scientific understanding of the internals of the game to succeed, and I find it to be a fighting living nightmare even on the middle levels. That is not for me, and I'm a very sore looser :D

One of my favourites at the time was actually a spinoff called Civilization:Call to Power II, as it had all the futuristic elements I missed from the original Civ series.

15. Palindrome

Palindrome Chieftain

Welcome to Norway and Italy!

It's fun seeing such a global distribution of posters here. Makes me think of each of you over on your distant continents, I should discover Astronomy and go trade with you.

16. PapaMeltin

PapaMeltin Chieftain

Hi Everyone,

I'm a (WI)Sconnie who's been displaced to the Boston area for grad school. I sneak in some CIV whenever I can, but time is short these days. Nice to keep up on the news when I'm at work though! Just don't tell my boss...

17. Jalyan

Jalyan Chieftain

Hi !
    I'am Jalyan and I like to play civ 3.

18. ja.26

ja.26 Chieftain

hi
    I am John and Id like to play civ4(pbem) with u guys
    could someone help me out
    I dont quiet understand this site

19. chrissifniotis

chrissifniotis GoogleCiv 2.0.0 coming...

Hello from Australia, mate. :lol: Exactly, who needs more than one difficulty? Certainly not me. :D A game I'd love to see is CTP2, I once had CTP1 before my disk was too damaged and old to run. It'd be awesome to see how Sid refined the original culture idea from Activision, if at all.

20. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi