Welcome New Members

I have been playing civ since the later days of civ3. i wasn't ever very good at civ3 or civ4, so i hope that i will be a better civ5 player. :)

Hi, new player to the series. Enjoyed the demo and just bought the full version.

Hi all!

The name's Gurd (or Gurdjieff). I've been playing Civ since Civ2 and have been a lurker on these forums for a big part of Civ4 in an attempt to improve my game. Now I'm mostly killing time with the Civ5 demo until Friday.

What an influx of new members!

Welcome! [party]

Hello everyone, in anticipation of Civ 5 I've been lurking here for quite while but now I've decided to register too, since I have some questions myself that I would like to ask.

ive been registered for a while now and never even posted lol so just thought i would say hello.and modders keep up the good work :)

I'm a longtime Civ fan and I'm now interested in playing with the Civ 5 mod tools (at least once they're available). Hopefully you'll be seeing more of me around here.

Hi, I'm Urk Spleen.

I've been lurking around Civ fanatics for a while, ever since Civ 3. I would download many of the fantastic mods people would post :D

My first civ was 3, and it was a blast--when Civ 4 came out, I was originally ehh with it, but I grew to love it and the addition of BTS makes it one of, if not the best game I've played on the computer.

I eagerly await Civ 5!

Hi, My name is Chuck from Chillicothe,Ohio. A big fan of strategy PC Games. Just got Civ3 a couple of days ago and I am already addicted. I hope it is ok to ask a question about the game on this thread. I just started a game with France as my civilization and Spain as a Rival. I just have one rival as I wanted to start slowly. My question is; For some unknown reason I can not find Spain anywhere on the map. Have encountered Barbarians but no Spainards. Any help appreciated!!!

hi
Im 40 years old from israel...a player since civ 1
Looking forward to the game's arrival next week to Israel

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place. I've never joined any threads before--even though I tried this back in novembrer of 2007. I find this page confusing. Let me cut to the chase! I have recently downloaded civ5, I already own civ4 and civ3. I prefer the "workings" of civ 3 complete so much more than the memory-grabbing aspects of civ4 and 5's graphics. I don't think they add to the game much at all. Next, I would like to know if there exists an updated technology tree for Civilization III Complete? Can anyone help me?

Mikewms01, this was posted the right place if you wanted to say "hi, I'm a new member.", which I thought you just did. The first post of any user is ment to be posted in here. Anyways, hi and welcome to the civ. I too is a new member! :]

Hello, i'm a finnish civ fan. I've been playing civ iv for almost three years now, and visited here from time to time for some mods and advise (but i still haven't figured out how to get rid of nuclear weapons), but decided to join because of the upcoming release of civ v. In addition to civ, my other interests are tv-series babylon 5 and reading.

Hmm.
Been lurking this forum a few days now
Thought I would join in.

Have been a Civ fan since Civ2.

Have been tickling my civ-bone lately with FreeCiv, which entertainingly has quite a tough AI.

Also CivRev on the DS.

Sadly my PC specs don't look like they will do Civ5 justice visually.
Never mind eh?

Hi,
I'm from Canada, played every Civ from Civ 1 on Amiga 500 to Civ V on PC.
Interests are playing (real) guitar, Civ and SimCity 4 modded.

Hi everyone!

I've been playing since Civ II and have lurked on here a bit during Civ IV. I'd like to get into the GotM now that Civ V is out.

Top Bottom