1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. caeser420

caeser420 Chieftain

hey there guys ive been playing since the release of civ 3 but i bearly registered today im a good player and would like to get in ladder but some ladder players aare dicks and dont want to teach me anything i like it if anyone can help me! thanks

2. jamesviago

jamesviago Chieftain

Joined ages ago but never posted :)

Just purchased and am installing Civ V

3. ununryry

ununryry Chieftain

hi everyone....

4. Anubis1

Anubis1 Chieftain

Just playing civ IV again. Looking for some good mods for Warlords.

5. r171771

r171771 Chieftain

Hey all,

Thought I would have a browse through the site to see if anyone can assist me with some technical issues I am having with Civ 5. All the Civs are awesome 1 through to 4 and 5 is absolutely fantastic...only trouble is I am having some major issues with it after a few weeks of owning it....I will post my issue within the Technical problems section and hopefully someone can help me resolve the issue.

Thanks in Advance

6. cphilpott

cphilpott Chieftain

I'm Caroline and I've been a Civ fan since II, when I would stay up playing all night and sleep all day over my college winter vacation. I think I played III a long time ago and on a whim bought V a couple of weeks after it came out, not knowing it was new.

I just started a new business and have a 4 y/o son so I have been using Civ to escape the stress of those things, into a world I can dominate in the evenings! I'm looking for some tips on the best order to research technologies for a diplomatic win so that will be my next post.

-Caroline

7. shannonkeating

shannonkeating Chieftain

Thanks for letting me join im lost and could use every ones help .I hope to help if i can some things in this game come easy or to a spacific style so i get some things not others.So i hope to help and get help. Thanks for the forum shannonk

8. dunamis

dunamis Chieftain

Hi,

Has anyone ever heard of 'The Living Wonder of Bath England"? Emma Alice Uphill was the baby's name that weighed only 1 pound.. Thanks for any information.

9. BvH

BvH Chieftain

Howdy! I just registered today. Mainly, this is because I was trying to figure out how to fix my mod so it stops crashing all the time, and I figured that there would probably be a solution here, if anywhere. So yeah... See ya'll around
    BvH

10. Freela

Freela Chieftain

Hello all. I have been playing Civ3 (and Civ2) very happily for years, tried Conquests, didnt like it and went back to civ3.
    BUT i just upgraded my system to Windows7 and re-installed civ 3, but it won't work anymore, the game opens and then freezes as soon as i try to move a character.
    Is there a patch to make my Civ3 work with windows7?

11. poposun

poposun Chieftain

hi all, gl

12. dogma7

dogma7 Chieftain

Hello..I have been fan of civilization games for many years. Nice site.

13. Cletus2010

Cletus2010 Chieftain

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a month or so and decided to jump in today. Been a frequent player of every civ game since Civ 2 and am enjoying a lot of the discussions here. :)

14. chaczar

chaczar Chieftain

well I say welcome both to you and everyone else that joined since I did a few days ago
    and what the heck, even to those who joined up before me.
    I just bought CIV II & CIV IV complete today to give these a try.

I'm hoping a nice little turn based R&R will be nice.
    There sure are a lot of die hard fans here.

15. ToeTag420

ToeTag420 Chieftain

Boom......Civ4

16. Titan357

Titan357 Chieftain

Hi, New player.

I recall playing a odder civ years ago, 2 or 3 maybe.
    But I really am enjoying Civ5. I think its really good over all.

17. blac

blac Warlord

Hey,

I've been playing Civ for years, started why back with Civ 2 and have been moving on up from there. Loving Civ 5 right now!!

Cheers

18. Greeder

Greeder Warlord

I'm playing in Civ4 BTS. I played about dozen games so far and CF is my best source of advices and strategies. I'm winning on Monarch and trying on Emperor.
    Registered just to play GOTM ;)

19. MONGOLKHAN

MONGOLKHAN Chieftain

Thank you for excepting me in your forums,this is my first time on here and as such I have a few things to say..This is a great site for civ fans I loved Cilvilization III and played it till my Cd was so over worked it litterally broke in half,Lol thx guys for your time and patience (;

20. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

Welcome everyone to CFC :).

MONGOLKHAN, i merged your thread into this one here, it has a reason why we have a welcome thread ;).