Welcome New Members

Hey there,

I've been playing Civ since I was a kid, and had Civ I on my very first computer. I've spent lots of time playing over the years, but have never excelled at any of the games. I now have Civ V, and am excited to try and use this site to learn and really do well in this version of Civ.

One of my biggest problem has always been city placement and rate of expansion...so, I guess I'll be focusing on that first :)

Thanks!

hello, I'm X2950 I'm a 17 year old gamer.. I have both Civ2 & Civ3, Been playing Civ3 since 2003! :D

And I got Civilization II: Test of Time around 2006. :)

I love Civilization.. one of my fav games of all time. :)

(The Civilization 3 i got Now doesn't work though :( There was some file I can't remember, missing.)
But Test of Time & II both work. :D

Greetings, fellow megalomaniacs and deus ex machinae! I've been enjoying civ since III and so far, i prefer IV with mods. I guess I'll convert to V (which I bought shortly after release) when the modding scene has taken the next ...let's just say, 10 great leaps for mankind into the, as of yet, quite barren frontier of civ V

For a while, I'll focus my stay in the forum on fanfiction; sniffing around here and there, lurking a few tricks and stuff. One fine day; BAM! I'll publish a series of novels with my team of writers^^

Hello all, Just saying G'Day bt way of my first post here. I go way back with the Civ series, never very successfully, but I've decided to return to Civ 4 Complete, and renew my aquaintance with the game. I'm so glad I found Civfanatics, as I need all the advice I can get.

Cheers for now.

hello, I am a new player on pc, i am playing and learning civ iv at the moment. (won my first game last night)
I was introduced to the civilization games by my xbox 360, were i bought civ rev and i got totally addicted to playing that game and still am, but wanted to try out the pc games. Loving civ iv so far :)

Hello,

I'm octovanyo I found this forum when I decided to give civilization 4 a try again and was looking for some cool mods. Just posted here to introduce myself.

Hello everypony!

Well according to steam I have spent 105 hours playing civ 5 so far. Played a little civ 4 when it came out, but it honestly overwhelmed me, I was probably too young for it. Whenever I had a question about something I usually found it here, finally decided to throw myself into the fray.

New to this forum. I had previously played Civ 2 many years ago. I retired this past May and decided to try a later version of Civ.

hello all :)

I actually stumbled upon this website doing a search for mod building for civilization IV but I am a complete noob and would appreciate any and all advice on the mechanics lol also, if I am able to access parts of the game and alter some characteristics do I run the risk of corrupting the game so that it gives me an error reading while trying to load? just curious

hello guys, i would like to download fall from heaven II so I hope my account is finally activated :)

kthxbye

Hi, everybody! :hatsoff:

@diademic: You do run the risk of preventing the game from running by going into its code and playing around, but once you get the hang of things, you'll know what not to mess with. I recommend making backups of all the files if you do this, though, so that if you mess it up entirely, you can just delete the mangled files and put the originals back in.

Hello people I am pretty much new to these forums!:confused:

I can't wait to talk about interesting Civ stuff!!!

although I am surprised this name hasn't been taken yet.:king:

Hi everybody. I'm not new to the game, I was also looking at the page for a while, but now I have a problem and would like to post - that's why I registered.

Hi, everybody!

@bogie, what problem do you have that you'd like help with?

I have been lurking here for quite some time, but never made any sort of posting. Long time Civ player myself like many others. I started out on Civ I and have at some time or another played every version and expansion pack to this franchise. Traditionally I play a marathon game for I enjoy the length of time it takes to build a massive empire. But as I have noticed here we each have our own playstyles to which we have evolved to.

Looking forward to continuing seeing what everyone purports to be a better style or format ;)

Been using this site for quite a while as I've played every civ out there...great site and new to actually posting. Nice to join you all =)

I've been using this site for 4 years, but I never got around to signing up. I thought it was about time. Been playing since civ III.

Top Bottom