1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Peanuckle

Peanuckle Chieftain

Hey all, Peanuckle here. Been playing Civ V (my first and only civ game) since around release, mostly 2vAI with a friend over the internet. I've been lurking around here for a year or so and finally made an account so perhaps I'll see you in another thread.

2. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi

Welcome, y'all! :band:

3. az2ak

az2ak Chieftain

Hello internet! I've been playing Civ V since its release and before that I played a bit of Rise of Nations. I love nation-building games but I've always treated them as a recreational time-waster and shied away from making things too challenging. So my main reason for joining this forum is to learn a bit about strategy and start actually playing Civ. I hope to learn quite a bit from this wonderful community of strategy masters.

4. GONA JIILLE

GONA JIILLE Chieftain

Hi CI Fan community! I am a new member. I joined you to learn from you and knoww myself. I am a descendant of Hamitic-Cu****ic society. I am aspiring to learn Hamtic civilization. Who are the Hamites? Cu****es? Cu****ic civilization? Where did it go? Who are Oromos?

5. fenixkiller

fenixkiller Chieftain

Hi to all Civ Fans in this forum, i love strategy games and play Civ since Civ III :).

6. Mirobriga

Mirobriga Chieftain

7. PeteLee

PeteLee Chieftain

Does Av Hill have games on PC?...been a board game player since Tactics 2...the real grand pappy of them all...loved those games ..esp Stalingrad ..Desert Fox..always hoped they could put these jewels on PC...: :)

8. pensivepeppers

pensivepeppers Chieftain

I've been reading these forums for a while and just now wanted to join and stuff, so...hi

9. Argive

Argive Chieftain

Hello everyone,
    I played Civ1 and Civ2, then I spent a lot of time playing some other series until Gods and Kings caught my attention. I've been playing non-stop for a month and I have some modding-related ideas and questions, but I first wanted to say hi.
    Cheers,
    Argive

10. lugialord

lugialord Chieftain

Hello. I did not know Civ(of any kind) existed, until I started playing it in a camp, which totally brainwashed me. Luckily, I had a 25$ Best Buy gift card, so I downloaded Civ 4(not enough $ for 5), and started playing it. So....hi.

11. JTitan

JTitan Warlord

Hello everyone,

I Joined this site over a year ago but never posted anything till now. I havnt played any civs in a while and just recently got back into it. I am very interested in modding, mostly unit graphics, and hope to contribute as much as possible. This is a great site for any civ fan and I am grateful. :thumbsup:

I have posted a question about making a single texture under Deliverator's tutorial converting civ4 units to civ5 units (post#124). I'm stuck :confused: and If anyone knows anything about this I would like to hear from you.

12. JTitan

JTitan Warlord

13. vila

vila Chieftain

Hello civ fans, great to see how many are you guys..

big hello from Croatia

14. kiler1a

kiler1a Chieftain

hello everybody

15. ArchyDarky

ArchyDarky Warlord

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I've been playing almost 1.5k hours on civ 5 and g&k (addicted). I have also played civ 4 and civ 2 extensively in the past. I played civ3 but didn't like it that much back then for some reason. Have also played civrev, but one can only play that so much lol... I like to play mp on steam with friends, so if interested feel free to message me here to set something up :).

16. doctorprofesorW

doctorprofesorW Chieftain

Hey, I got into civ a while back but have only recently discovered the forums. I'm no stranger to civ 4 or civ 5 and play both actively.

17. eaglesguy96

eaglesguy96 Chieftain

I'd want to play a game with you. My steam name is the same as my account name here.

18. Jelster

Jelster Prince

Evening all,

New to Civ 5 (all Civ games actually) and I run on an iMac. Still learning but picking up a great deal of info from this site....

Steve

19. eaglesguy96

eaglesguy96 Chieftain

I'm up for playing a game at 10 tonight. Just add me on steam and we're good to go.

20. norman1994civ5

norman1994civ5 Chieftain