Welcome New Members

Hi all - been watching the site for a while but have been a little intimidated by the extraordinary (nearly impossible!) scores posted. But I now have a result that I think will stack up, which I will post. For those of you interested in Cultural Victory, check it out.
Daveb1297

Hello, I registered today but I've read this forum for a long time. I Only have Civ 5 with G&K (usually plays on prince :D), and I found this site very interesting, and used it to solve my doubts, read some AARs plus I find that interesting NES. From what I've seen here has a very friendly community. Now, lets start to post :)

I'm starting life anew as a self appointed member of the internet witness protection program. Greetings everyone! It's been nice getting to know yall over the past few days. Thanks for the info on stuff like xp from ranged units etc.

Hello everyone! Just discovered this site a couple days ago and I already love it, it's so helpful. Civ 5 is the first Civ for me to ever play and I love it, I've had it since it came out. The thing is,
I usually just play mindlessly (click techs for luxuries and recommended units/buildings). I've never really gone about the game with a set strategy, which is why I'm here, if it helps, I really like playing England, and I was wondering if y'all could point me towards a guide that would help me out, like with openings, what to do and what not do and such. I've tried looking and have found a little help, but I feel like asking will get me a better result.

Thanks again in advance guys. I look forward to become more active here!

hello to all civfans!!
started playing Civ5 last year and now really addicted to this awesome game..
eagerly waiting for the latest expansion... :c5happy:

I've been playing since Civ 3, but Civ 5 is the first that I've really been replaying much.

I've been struggling with a King level game (Earth, Standard) lately w/ Polynesia. I was dropped on Eastern Asia. I'm alive and I think I'm ahead on Science, but I completely wasted the Ocean Crossing perk, and I've made maybe two Moai.

I'd like to learn more about how to play a good game, and play more multiplayer.

Good day my fellow fanatics! I have been a reader of the site for about a year and have decided it was about time to try and join some discussions. I started playing Civilization about a year and a half ago with Civ V but i have also played some Civ IV. I am far more familiar with Civ V but i am going to attempt to learn Civ Iv once i have some free time from school.I currently play Civ V on Immortal but i plan on giving Deity a shot sometime soon.

Although I lack empirical evidence pertaining To the older Civ games I look forward to meeting everyone to discuss and learn more about the series. I Wish the entire Civ Fanatics community the best of luck in all future endeavors.

Hi there guys! I'm bad at introductions, but anyway...
I'm Jem and I've been playing Civ for about 3 years now! The story of how I got into Civ goes like this:
It's a normal day and I'm shopping in Morrisons. I walk over to the games section, when two games catch my eyes: Civ 4 and The Settlers. I needed a new game to play. I ended up picking Civ 4, and I've been in love with it ever since. I don't really have a favourite leader but I like playing as Ramkhamhaeng, Suleiman or Montezuma.
I also have a Tumblr which I post some funny Civ stories on. Go check it out! (If you can find it.)
So anyway... hi!

Hello Everybody,

I am Civ fan since 1992 or something where the first version had been introduced. I played every single version and add-on since then. I even upgraded my computer twice to accommodate new releases - Civ IV and Civ V.

I've been reading forums on CivFanatics since Civ IV and found a lot of very interesting things here. So I would like to thank the creators, supporters and of course contributors of this site for their enthusiasm and dedication.

Best regards and waiting forward to Civ VI!

Dmitry.

new here. just want to say hi and need to go around the forum and fins some interesting threads for myself.

Long time lurker, decided to create an account after 2-3 years. I only ever play Civ against the computer, always wanted to play against friends but don't know anybody that is interested in spending an entire day playing one game. Probably too old now to do that anyways.

Currently playing Civ 5 G+K on #5 difficulty, getting there.

It would be awesome if they had a feature in the new Civ's where you could send out those useless endgame workers for 'research' at the north/south poles (x many turns = x science) or workers/work boats for 'treasure diving'... these could be random drops on the map, or you could get gold for digging up the vessels that were already sunken earlier in the game.

Hello all. New member. Just started playing BtS again after a LONG break. Was never better than a Noble level player anyway. I've been going through a lot of Youtube videos and Orion's Home School 1...just starting Home School 2. Is there a current Noble Level Home school thread going? Hope so!

Top Bottom