1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. m15a

m15a Emperor

You're Fr-Mark Zuckerberg, aren't you? Don't worry, you're secret is safe. ;)

(If you don't understand the joke, he has been commenting on and liking Civilization posts on Facebook. He says it's his favorite videogame series.)

2. Fourmi1

Fourmi1 Chieftain

Ja and my full name is Frank Mark Zuckerberg und ich kome von Straßbourg, aber hush... ;)
    :lol: Haha, never knew that...

But no, I just come from the country right next to Germany, the one not really loved; but keep this as a secret :thumbsup:

3. False Idyll

False Idyll Chieftain

Hey all..
    ditto lurking
    ditto civ6

Late adopter of Modbuddy being the final straw, unclosseted, QandA ready and noob raw. :eekdance:

4. eyememine

eyememine Chieftain

hi everyone.

47 and from germany, playing since civ I (though I never got that much into civ II & IV).

5. FedorWin

FedorWin Chieftain

Hi everyone, first registered here before Gods and Kings release, but until today's "Civ 6. First look: Germany" did not post a thing in two years, so I consider myself new here.

Played Civ since 3, but mostly I love Civ V since the addition of GnK and BNW, which probably makes me a very pro-Ed Beach person:)

Civ6 hype!!!

6. rcasale42

rcasale42 Chieftain

Hey!

I actually got into civilization via Civilization Revolution, but then tried Civ 4 and was hooked. I'm really look forward to civ 6!

-R

7. BoGo

BoGo Chieftain

Hi all ! I'm from Italy.

I'm a Civ fan since the FIRST version

8. Syrok

Syrok Chieftain

Hi everyone,

I'm 30 and I'm playing Civilization since Civ2. I can't wait to play civ 6 !

9. Manetheren

Manetheren Chieftain

Hey all! Been playing since Civ III. Got Civ IV, but never ended up getting Civ V. Seeing the 12 min trailer for Civ 6 has me excited to play. Already preordered on Steam, just waiting for October... :D

10. Captain_Barbarossa

Captain_Barbarossa Chieftain

Hello, everyone! I'm just a filthy casual who picked up Civ V after the expansions were already out. :p Nevertheless, I'm already on the hype train for Civ VI, and there are no emergency brakes! Normally, I just lurk in the background on forums, but having an account is always useful whenever I feel the need to inflict my opinions on the world. :)

11. MKI

MKI Chieftain

Hi CivFanatics !
    I have played Civilization since Civ II, and I find this awesome site back when I was searching for mods for Civ IV, but I only register myself now, before the launch of Civ VI, and I hope it will be an awesome game, like the others.

12. Lilykamen

Lilykamen Chieftain

Hi everyone!!

I'm a long time Civ fan, I have played since the DOS version. I love the Civilization games, even if I'm not very good playing them.
    Must confess that I haven't played in anything above King in any Civ games, and usually struggle in Prince.

And I have been lurking here for a while, but I decided to make an account to participate in the Civ VI chatting!

13. SofNascimento_

SofNascimento_ Chieftain

Hello people.

First Civilization game? It was actually Civization: Call to Power. A friend of mine got it, didn't like it and gave it to me. Well, I liked it!

14. Grandpa Troll

Grandpa Troll Ronin

Hey all!

I am Grandpa Troll from here since 2001 and Apolyton since 2000.

I cut my teeth on CIV II on Playstation II

Bought CTP and fell in love again, then gradually migrated to the computer versions starting with Vanilla CIV III

Still play Beyond The Sword regular like.

I didnt care too much for CIV 5

I am looking at this and may purchase as it gets released.

Take care all.....

keep Civin......

One...more....turn.....

15. Grandpa Troll

Grandpa Troll Ronin

I used to play CTP with an Ernesto Bredfelt from Germany many moons ago!!!

Welcome here!!!!

Gramps

16. ZenSpider

ZenSpider Chieftain

Hail and well met!

My Civ history goes back to II and only your chosen deity will know how many hours of my life it's claimed.

Check in here from time to time but never felt the need to register or post before, guess the Civ VI hype has me good ;)

p.s: Sean freakin' BEAN!

17. Fede1893

Fede1893 Chieftain

Hi all from Genoa (Italy)!

Since Civ II it was love at first sight. Been lurking here since Civ V (thanks to your tips I finally won @ deity).

The Civ VI hype is too strong and if no one's posting guess I'll have to pass the time posting myself!

18. LokiCharms

LokiCharms Chieftain

Hello all!
    I've been a fan since Civ II and CTPII but really CivIII was my first major delve into the modern 4x game and; subsequently, was the reason for my first visit to this site. Long time lurker but only "joined" a few weeks ago getting back into Civ V. It's my hopes to be here from the beginning for Civ VI and get back into modding.

19. indradiva

indradiva Warlord

I registered long ago, but forgot to introduce myself, so I'm doing it now. Hello from Hamburg, Germany from a Ukranian who lives there! I have played played a little bit of Civ I, SMAC and Civ V, but now I'm really excited for the new Civ 6!

20. carter_the_memr

carter_the_memr Chieftain

i just joined ive been playing civ5 ever since i was 9 when it first game out and i still play it to this day