1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Basajaun

Basajaun Warlord

Welcome new guys and gals! From a newbie here, telling you that you will feel cozy around these lands. Lots of nice people with great understanding of the game eager to lend a hand.

Knightfall and Timberdoodle like this.
  2. Socrates-

Socrates- Chieftain

Hey CivFanatics,

Been playing Civ 6 since it's release on PS4 & having quite a good time with it! Previously played Civ 2, Civ 4 & Colonisation so really liking the new additions to the game :smug:.

Just want to thank you lot for the huge amount of interesting topics on these forums for me to go through.

For what it's worth maybe you could help me out with these two quick questions:

- At what point did you decide to 'upgrade' Civ 6 with the expansions? I'm currently enjoying the Vanilla version & curious about your experiences.

- Any change to play GOTM on PS4?

Cheers!

Knightfall likes this.
  3. TheyMadeMeDoThis

TheyMadeMeDoThis Chieftain

I preordered civ6 and got the expansions as soon as they became purchasable on steam.

I am, as some would say, a civilitic whore...

4. Kadu

Kadu Chieftain

Hey CivFanatics!

I've played Civ V & Civ VI a lot, but mostly casually. Never bothered getting into all the details. I'd like to be more aware of the game mechanics and get more into it. I've also never played online civ game so i'm into that to!

5. Fuzzbox

Fuzzbox Chieftain

Hello everyone.

I have just joined the community, and was browsing for a place to gather with likeminded people ^_^

I haven't played Civilizasion since 2... or 3... I can't really remember and I can't find the box with the game xD
    My subscription for World of Warcraft just ran out, and for over a year I have looked at Civ 6 - and since I don't have any other game that is taking my attention I thought now would be a good time to get started ^_^

I have been scrolling through your community and I think you look like a friendly bunch - I hope we all can get a long :hug:

Socrates- likes this.