Welcome New Members

Hello everyone . I want to make a fan video about the game,
I'm looking for ideas. I want to ask you for help.
Please write the first associations that come to mind about Civilization, or the moments that you are interested in the game. Thank you in advance.

Moderator Action: Welcome to CivFanatics. Please use this thread to assist in his project. leif

Last edited by a moderator:
hey I'm not new since I posted in the timeframe around when Civ 6 came out, held off buying a new pc for quite a long time recently did and now finally got around to playing Civ 6 for the first time and..
I think it's really good! I think it has a lot of complexity and very interesting systems that are nicely balanced with each other, giving a lot of choice etc. I think it's better than Civ 4 in many ways how I would have wanted it to be. Great! So I will probably play more games, I expect the AI may be quite weak at combat in particular so not sure if I'll want to deal with deity or not with all their bonuses but i'll probably get some of these dlcs [got the game for free from epic] have some fun and even consider opportunities to play multiplayer where i would expect the game's strategic depth may take its full form. So good job to the devs for making a good game which I'd be tempted to call a Great Work : D but ofc i have to play more of it i'm only on my first game still can tell lot of quality so thank you
I'd like to have something like a little box for this game you know physical but oh well will see. its nice to have a little box few items some picture thing anyway see ya ggs

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I finally broke down and made an account since I'm having an issue with trade routes that I hope someone can figure out. I also will probably try my hand at one of those games of the month sometime too.

EDIT: The magic of save and load solved my problem. Works like a charm.

Last edited:
Hello everyone :goodjob:

Hey all, I started playing this game around the end of Civ 3. I was really young and had no idea what I was doing so I stopped playing for a long while. I didn’t pick the game back up until V and I immediately fell in love with it and now I’ve been playing VI religiously now that I invested into a PC.

Hi all. I'm old enough to have played the Age of Empires games as they came out but recently came over to Civ VI from The Witcher 3 and No Mans Sky. Most of the time it's great but bugs like the "your spy has fled" are really really annoying and there are imbalances between defense and assault strengths very like AoE all those years ago. Still a good way to waste time when you're retired and in lockdown here in the UK

Hi everybody. I've played lots of hours of Civ II, Alpha Centauri, Civ IV, and Civ V and just bought Civ VI this month.
For the first time I'm playing a multiplayer game with a friend who has it as well. I've never done that before.

Anyways, i'm joining the forums to learn more about how to play the game and share my experiences. I usually play on Noble and don't understand all the systems but it's fun learning.

Hi everybody. I've played lots of hours of Civ II, Alpha Centauri, Civ IV, and Civ V and just bought Civ VI this month.
For the first time I'm playing a multiplayer game with a friend who has it as well. I've never done that before.

Anyways, i'm joining the forums to learn more about how to play the game and share my experiences. I usually play on Noble and don't understand all the systems but it's fun learning.

Welcome to Civ VI.
Once you start complaining about the game you will be part of the family!

Welcome!

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I became hooked with Civ5 and then totally geeked out with VP. The existential threats throughout the game -- I tended to go wide Liberty instead of boring 4-city Tradition -- felt exciting to me.

I'm fully into Civ6 now, but I do miss the heart pounding threats mid- and late-game.

I feel as if I'm late to this thread, but no longer! I'm a long Civ 6 fan, the first Civ game I ever played. I have tried Civ 5 sometimes if I'm not too interested in playing Civ 6. I love historical strategy games and history in general. American Civil War, WW2, WW1, Ancient, Classical, etc.

Now, half a year after I first joined the Civ 6 forum, it seems like I have become one of the frontrunners in custom Civ 6 Leaders and Civilizations. The community is very welcoming to new members, and we will welcome you regardless of politics, beliefs, religion, or any personal things you may have. :)

Welcome all newcomers to the Civ 6, and in general, to the Civ community!! :)

Hello everyone, long time lurker, first time poster. I became hooked with Civ5 and then totally geeked out with VP. The existential threats throughout the game -- I tended to go wide Liberty instead of boring 4-city Tradition -- felt exciting to me.

I'm fully into Civ6 now, but I do miss the heart pounding threats mid- and late-game.
Welcome to the Civ 6 community!! [party] We hope your experience here will be welcoming. :)

Welcome!

Top Bottom