1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. The 777 Hoax

The 777 Hoax future skeleton

Dooku- I'm pretty sure some people are doing a Star Wars mod... look in the Creation and Customization forum. I'm sure they could use the extra help.

And to everyone - Welcome to CFC!

2. atishaya36

atishaya36 Chieftain

Hello everyone

3. FolcoTook

FolcoTook Chieftain

Hey, thought I'd actually say 'hi' to the world. I was a long-time CIV I and CIV: CtP player, but never picked up II, CtP II, or III. Got IV for Christmas from my wife (or more specifically, we were in Best Buy and I was requested to pick out my present), been playing somewhat regularly since, but still just single player for the moment.

4. Vampmaster

Vampmaster Chieftain

Well Hello.

Vamp

5. Joelben

Joelben Chieftain

Hello, I'm new here. I am a CIVDOS only guy, I have never played any of the other versions. Looking forward to interacting with any other CIV1 players out there.

6. Karzelov

Karzelov Chieftain

Hi, I'm new to Civ and was looking for some hints on how to play the game. I was getting killed every time on the Noble level until I looked at some of the postings in the strategy section here. Rushing settlers by chopping down forests at the beginning makes quite a difference! I was thinking of getting the Official Strategy Guide, but it's gotten some crummy reviews on Amazon. I might get better advice here for free.

7. MattParks

MattParks Chieftain

Yes Civ IV is the first civ I've ever own and this website makes owning the game all the better. I figure I'd post and also show off this picture to show off my name.

8. Roman Emperor

Roman Emperor Chieftain

Hi Iam kind of new I just started playing civ3 just last year and now started playing civ4 which I like a lot so I am getting practice to play on the net it will be the first time playing a game on the net. Im pretty hook on civ4 and play pretty late into the early morning hours so see how it goes.

9. Chamaedrys

Chamaedrys Chieftain

Hi!

My first contact with the Civ-Series was CivII. Its really a great game at its time. Today I'm playing Civ4. In my opinion its the best strategy game ever.
    I find it quiet amazing how balanced the game is, every unit you can build is really useful!

:goodjob:

10. anglosaxon

anglosaxon Monarch

Hi,

I'm new to Civilisation but I got the hang of the strategy pretty quickly owing to my years of experience (since 1994) playing RTS games (RealTimeStrategy). In fact the most difficult part was the turned-based system of playing!

I should be up for playing multiplayer games soon...

Pete

11. IowaStateCy

IowaStateCy Chieftain

I love this game

My wife hates Sid

12. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Entangled Retired Moderator Supporter

You are not alone. Welcomne to CFC. While you are here, don't forget to explore the many other forums. There is lots of good stuff.

13. Ultima Dragoon

Ultima Dragoon FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

Hello, new guys/gals/spearmen.

Please visit off-topic.

14. FinalCetra

FinalCetra Chieftain

Hello everyone. I recently bought the Civ 3 complete edition a couple months ago. I am still new to Civ, as Civ 3 is my first ever civ game. Looks like really great forums. I hope to find strategies to keep me alive during multi-play, since that is when I lose. x_x

15. Zukov

Zukov Chieftain

I've played the Civ3 family of games for awhile. I especially enjoyed playing the scenarios in Conquests. I'm still a newbie, but I'm joining the site because I want to try playing and learning from the games of the month. I'm also interested in playing others by e-mail. How do I get involved in play be e-mail games?

16. Muchoslap

Muchoslap Chieftain

Wellcome all to CFC I am so happy to find this site

17. Daniel Shays

Daniel Shays Chieftain

Hello everybody

I have been looking at this forum, especially the mods section over the last 3 months. I played CIV 1, 2, and 3 before - and modded for my own use as from CIV2. I play Ancient Mediterranian and Total Experience, which I have again modiefied quite a bit to suit my taste. And I want to thank all that keep this forum going and all who share their modding work here. Thanks a lot.

18. kemikengin

kemikengin Chieftain

Hello
    I'm new here. I'm glad that I found a good site of Civ with good info.
    :goodjob:

19. tombeef

tombeef Chieftain

Welcome to the best forums on the planet!

20. elefantentreibe

elefantentreibe Chieftain

selam n shalom
    me is another civ playa , mac junkie since long now. i don't think I'm very good at the game (reg.victory) but i just like the way it flows and shows.
    it's the most beautiful game i ever played, takes you to the ONE WORLD . it started with civ 2 on ps1 and mac, civ3 still runs on my ibook g3 and c3c bringin me joy on the ibook g4. i can't wait to have my first multiplayer session on the mac, while sonle payin and gettin in touch with some of the new features is fun for a while, well multiplayin c3c could be more fun if it would work? is it ore is it not. I'm not sure , read different theroies, never had the chance to play (gamer anger ore direct), but i'll keep on tryin
    anyway
    big up the game, bigup bigup !