1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Welcome New Members

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by ainwood, Oct 14, 2005.

1. dfw dub

dfw dub Chieftain

:scan: I need cheat codes for new civilizations any one have a suggestion?

2. ldvd

ldvd Chieftain

hello folks,

my name is ldvd ;), I'm from Belgium, 25 years young and recently I discovered civ 3 and civ 4, and guess what, I'm addicted to it

3. Technocactus

Technocactus Lurker

Hey. I'm Techno.

Decided it would be a good idea to join this place. I play on Warlord difficulty on Civ4, and have played since Civ2.

4. DOMERIDER2

DOMERIDER2 Chieftain

Hello all. First time on. Looking forward down the line in contacting gamers. Until then. Good gaming.
    Domerider2

:) As a new member Hello to all.
    Looking forward to future contacts and assistance on the civiliation trend.
    Until then good gaming.
    Domerider2

5. Veaz

Veaz Chieftain

:wavey:

Hello!

I've lurked in these forums for a while and have played the last 3 GOTMs, picking up some great CIV4 strategies and tips along the way. Greetings to all!

6. Saji_Kensuke

Saji_Kensuke Chieftain

Hi, I'm from Canada, I got into the civ franchise by playing civ 2 at my cousins when I was around 12. I fell in love with the game (I still miss the advisors and the cinematic, which I find were better in civ 2 than the ones in civ 4). I also play the boardgame version from time to time.

7. ironbutterfly

ironbutterfly Chieftain

hi folks.....im a 50 yr old who plays games.......hahaha...my sister in law started buying me civ games for xmas a long time ago.....probably in the hope id leave her sister due to non participation in my marrige..hahaha.....SERIOUSLY eh....hahaha...anyhow......i got civ 4 from her for xmas and i have been mucking about for the last 3 months......needless to say.....i think i need a new computer.....im running windows 98....{wipes a tear from his eye}......and it aint fun at all!!!
    im sure to enjoy this group......thanks eh
    ][ronbutterfly...aka....rob

8. Ultima Dragoon

Ultima Dragoon FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!

Worldbuilder. :D

Welcome all new peeps, good job for coming out of lurking! :D :goodjob:

9. feyyaz

feyyaz Chieftain

Hi Youngs,
    I'm Feyyaz,48 years old ,from Turkey.

10. BigGaz

BigGaz Chieftain

Id just like to say i cant wait to start gameing with the best of the best, online and maybe become the most feared war lord in all the world. id also like to know if their is a top 100 chart for CIV4 and if so where would i go to find it. ps if any one feels like a battle just send me an email with name, date and place ill be their to state my claim to the frone and wash away the hords of invadeing barbarians.

11. Ravnogorac

Ravnogorac Chieftain

Hello!
    Can anyone help me?
    How can I add picture to my name.
    Like Darwin420 did it.

12. Padma

Padma the Inbond Administrator

Go to the link "User CP" near the top left of the page, and then click "Edit Avatar" on the left side of the new page that comes up. You can choose from hundreds of Civ-related avatars. To get a *custom* avatar, you have to have 30 posts, and have been registered here for at least 30 days.

13. Chris1440

Chris1440 Chieftain

Hi!

I've been making maps, and thinking of Ideas for the games. I first started with civ3 (I spent at least 3 weeks trying to find it, discovering i just had to look in the conquest edit folder.) I've decided to share some of mine.

14. redpat

redpat Chieftain

Hey I`m redpat. I live in Hatfield Mass.USA. I`ve been playing since I discoverd civ 2 in bargin bin at costco. Been hooked ever since! I`m 32 and a mailman for almost a year now. I have a 12 year old son and 1 more boy on the way. He`s due may 9th I can`t wait! Anyway I love civ 4.

15. csa945

csa945 Chieftain

Hello everyone. I've been a lurker for quite some time now (since about PTW, I think), and I've finally gotten around to joining.

16. bjkkarakartal

bjkkarakartal Chieftain

hello from Turkey guys.
    This game is wonderful....

17. Murky

Murky Chieftain

Hello. I play CivII, III and IV. I also play a lot of other games.

Cheers! :goodjob:

18. MAXIMVS

MAXIMVS Chieftain

Hi, I joined this year after buying CIV4 (my first CIV game). I also play Rome - Total War (modded version RTR), Age of Empires III and Dungeon Siege II.

I've been playing PC games since about 1995 ...

19. sensy

sensy Chieftain

Hi,

It has been since Civ 1 that I played the series-for hours on end, day after day. All the years in between I only played multiplayer games so no civ... Yet civ 1 was always the best game I ever played... And so I was tempted to at least try Civ 4... and guess what... I don't see my LAN friends any more :scan: Sid Meyers... you really rule!
    And civ fanatics, thanks to you I played on prince level after only 3 games. This forum is really, really super!

20. aalt

aalt Chieftain

Hi, my name is Aalt, i'm 25 years old.

I used to play civ1 on my old dos machine when i was young, and i loved it. Finished the game lots of times, i was an absolute killer :)

I didn't like CIV2 that much, so after that i lost interest. Until recently, when i discovered CIV4. I love this game, only due to circumstances (work, study, etc...) i don't really play much at the moment. But it's good to see there's a big CIV community out there (and there should be!)

Greetings,

Aalt Westerman