Welcome New Team Members

Hello, and thanks for the welcome. I will try to be as active as I can, this means I can hopefully check in at least once a day but sometimes it may mean every other day. As I said on the registration thread i'm a monarch/emperor player but i'm always learning new things. heres to a looking forward to a good game! :beer:

I'm a Male btw.

Welcome! I thought the same thing - check in every evening. No such luck. First thing I check in the morning, last thing at night, and I can't keep away during the day. Once the woman I share the work computer comes back from vacation I'll finally be able to get some real work done!

Welcome! I thought the same thing - check in every evening. No such luck. First thing I check in the morning, last thing at night, and I can't keep away during the day. Once the woman I share the work computer comes back from vacation I'll finally be able to get some real work done!
heh I know what you mean, its the middle of the day here and look where I am.

Hi enter 'name' here ... welcome to CFC and to MIA [party]
woooo good to be here :dance: . I've been registerd here for some times but shortly after I did I wiped my comp only to find my civ3 disc's didn't work :cry: . Recently I got the craving so I bought the 'complete' edition, saw the team demo game and started posting.

Thanks!! I like to think I'm a halfway decent civ player, but this is my first multi-player game and my first Demogame so please forgive any completely ignorant remarks I make. My first reaction - so much to read...

It's my first team and demo game as well. As you read our threads I'm sure you'll find me beating you to the punch on many of the ignorant remarks. Happy reading!

Git back in line behind me Grimsy ;) I'm king of the stupid noobie questions ... welcome to MIA Chamnix :wavey:

btw ... someone has started a thread to ask for clarification from the demogame veterans

Welcome to member #19; General W :clap: :clap:

It's awesome to be here!

Looking forward to playing with all of you!

(RegentMAn - I do live on the dry side of the state - but I went to college in Seattle (SPU) so I have a special place in my heart for the wet side of the state. But now... I don't think I even own an umbrella anymore...)

Top Bottom