Welcome PM to new members

Perhaps include a little statement encouraging posting, don't feel bashful, etc. Something to lesson the intimidation factor and let people know this is a friendly sight.

You may also want to let them know that Floppa is not a mod. ;)

Floppa would be a great Mod...It would be funny for about a day, as we could watch everyone get banned...

Originally posted by .:KNAS:.
actualy, maybe he should send one to members who joined recently to. they may not have gotten the hang of most things yet either
There is a reason that it is automated. :D

I bet phillipenoa agrees.

floppa as a mod? u mean the "you young whippersnapper" guy?

I wish I got a welcome PM. Because I would reply to it saying: "Go jump off the Empire State Building you big undeserving 'administrator!'"

Please do not take that seriously! Of course I am J/K!!! Sometimes I cannot control my bad humor! :D:lol:

If floppa gets to be a mod, so do I. I think floppa and I would make a good team. There would be order in these forums. :mwaha:

Perhaps assign a sponsor to new members?

That way they can be groomed to be CFC material??:lol:

Originally posted by Ohkrana
Perhaps assign a sponsor to new members?

That way they can be groomed to be CFC material??:lol:

Adopt a Newwwwwbie! :satan: :D

Ok, so I registered a forum today that had a welcome PM (not vBulliten) but it worked the same way, I believe.

I think it's a good idea. It gave some newbie forum rules and gave a link to an "introduce yourself" thread. :cooool:

yeh or after a month or so you could get one of the mods or TF to send a
"how are you gettin on " mesage or summin else like it

I don't like meeting new people, unless they give me money!:)

Top Bottom