Welcome to Orbis - Download Information

You should use it :)

Orbis jest niesamowite!
Go Orbis!

I have a quick question, but how does the quickfix work?

Might seem like a stupid question, too, but I am not particularly good at understanding where unzipped files have to go.

The "Orbis Soundtrack" link is dead - filefront page loads it, when i click download i get nada but a dead link.

How do i create a link to Orbis from the Steam version using windows 7?

The "Orbis Soundtrack" link is dead - filefront page loads it, when i click download i get nada but a dead link.

How do i create a link to Orbis from the Steam version using windows 7?

Man, I just tracked down that info a few days ago from the bowels of the internet, and now people expect someone to just know the answer.

Right-click the shortcut, select properties

In the 'target' box, have the path to the beyond the sword exe file, followed by the name of the mod. For me, it's
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\Civ4BeyondSword.exe" mod=\Orbis
if you're using 32bit it will be different

Then, in the 'Start in' box, the location of the mods folder. For me it is
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\sid meier's civilization iv beyond the sword\Beyond the Sword\Mods"

The Orbis link doesn't work. May I hope that some of sincere fans of this great mod upload it anywhere? Thanks.

Greetings! I've played the Orbis mod in the past, and enjoyed it a great deal. I've finally got some spare time on my hands, and was interested in playing again.

Unfortunately, Filefront has "lost" both the Orbis Mod and the soundtrack that were linked in your first post. Does anyone have a link to their current locations? If not, could someone please upload them and provide new links?

I would have put this in a visitor message to Ahwaric, but I can't seem to find the button to add one on his profile page. :confused:

Hi

During my absence, Filefront unfortunatelly deleted the mod.
I have my copy and plan to upload it, but decided to take care of some bugs first. I.e. I have finally (after three-day work :( ) found and nailed down MAF bug - or at least I hope so.

For now, please download the file uploaded by poodieneutron
Here it is: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=445636

And welcome to the active side of the forums :)

Damn my incompetance!

Does it work for Vanilla? :confused:

Where could I download this modmod? I cannot use link in the first post.

Please, update the file! When I use this link, I see "File not found, you will be redirected to http://www.gamefront.com". Could someone give a link to this file?

Sorry for my bad English, please.

Top Bottom