Welcome to Road to War!

I do regular saves like after every major battle or every 2-3 turns. This way I go back to another one, if a battle plan does not work out or if a save file is in error.

How exactly do I get a world map 1936 and can play with the normal rtw, not the edition, where factories don't increase the production or where you can't update units?

World map is only available in the Ultimate Edition.

I just put Global assault in the Public Maps folder of the non-ultimate edition The Road to war Mod and then I could start playing, but there comes no winter, no Franco was coming and some other features were missing.But I wanted to have +25%(+25% with energy)production from every factory and be able to upgrade units, what you can't do in ultimate edition.The culture buildings also make no culture, where I also don't know why this is removed.Can you anyhow add it to the edition?

It is very complex to do. Culture was removed so that borders remained static.

But the borders dont remain static anyways, when I played Germany France got at the very beginning the 3 western tiles, my stones, my iron..just by getting a great artist and making a boom and I couldn't do anything.I just lost 1936 German land east of rhein to france...

Your website doesn't work.

Top Bottom