Welcome to the Civilization Revolution forum!

The 360 has proven to have a significant number of players interested in strategy games. Look at Catan and Carcasonne - two strategy board games on XBLA.

I think this is a great idea, and I'll definitely try out the demo when it comes around on XBL.

The 360 has proven to have a significant number of players interested in strategy games. Look at Catan and Carcasonne - two strategy board games on XBLA.

I think this is a great idea, and I'll definitely try out the demo when it comes around on XBL.

I would love to have Catan on my Wii and DS.

Here is the thing, If Sid said this will be the game that he dream to do,then it means it is going to rock. Now you have to think in averege, most people ain't like us that can stay playing 40hrs straight, that's the why the games are going to be shorter (Maybe that way I might actually be able to see the special unit for the US). In my opinion this game will be alright (maybe you will hate it but you have to try, after all it is Civilization)

It will suck because it's being designed for 12 year olds. Just look at the leaderheads, the look and feel of the game... along with developer comments that they're "looking for a different audience" for Civilization. In other words, hardcore fans like ourselves are getting thrown under the bus so they can appeal to the lowest common denominator: Stupid people.

They shouldn't even have prostituted the good Civ name by attaching it to this embarrassment.

Dude, relax. The PS One version is what lured me into this time and life destroying addiction, and I'm sure some new fans/victims will come in through this thing. In any event, don't go nuts over this; we'll need these guys in the future to write the Civ 5 strategy guides while we're at work.

It all began with Civilization IV... :rolleyes:

Just look at its style (or whatever it's called)!
What angry-looking leaders, what realistic units!

Yeah, right...

i think it could be a good thing cause im like bestbrian i got hooked on civ by playing the ps one version and i'm sure many more people would get hooked aswell by playing civ revolution. If u dont like it then don't buy i'm pretty sure i would rather play civ iv so i'm not going to get it

Portable Civ on the DS! it's got to be a good thing.

People need to stop going on with the PS3 vs XBOX360 war :) Its just too bad they have closed networks so you cant play cross platform, but its for the security of the console. I have a PS3 and I'm happy with the performance and the games. PS3 gets plus points for having free online support though. I really hope the PS3 community will be friendly and fun to hang out with. I will sure need a lot of pointers and would be happy to get some people on my friends list to discuss tactics with.

civ rev isn't out yet, so it would be very difficult to predict wether or not it would alg on the xbox.

But if your just trying to point out that the xbox is inferior on any game, then i'd agree.

I'm now pondering picking this up for my PS3 and seeing if I can get my kids to play.

I'll stick with Civ 3.

------------------------------------------------

Padma said:
marciv said:
Portable Civ on the DS! it's got to be a good thing.
QFT!!!

And the game is FUN, as well!
You've got a DS Padma?

Top Bottom