Welcome to the GOTM Staff - MarleysGh0st!

DynamicSpirit

Fear him of the pink tie
GOTM Staff
If any of you have been really observant you may have noticed that @MarleysGh0st acquired a new sticker on his avatar a few days ago, which means we have a new Mapmaker! I'm not sure whether we should congratulate him or commiserate him on his new responsibilities, but us existing GOTM staff people are very grateful that he's taken on the role, as having MarleysGh0st on board makes it a lot easier for us to produce regular games for you all to play.

So - welcome @MarleysGh0st. And looking forward to some great maps coming up! (So, no pressure at all ;) )

Sure!

I'll ignore them, at least this time, since I'm already past that step in the preparation. :D
Deity.
Hyuana.
Rivals: ~10 creative
World wrap: Toroid
Map: Not Maze but Labyrinth (of your making) of exclusively one-tile hill islands, all reachable only with one border expansion, each island having some resource on it. Some seafood also available.

There must be at least one way to reach every island by galley but there can be dead ends or mountain tiles with false pathways. The single path can also go through AIs.

Deity.
Hyuana.
Rivals: ~10 creative
World wrap: Toroid
Map: Not Maze but Labyrinth (of your making) of exclusively one-tile hill islands, all reachable only with one border expansion, each island having some resource on it. Some seafood also available.

There must be at least one way to reach every island by galley but there can be dead ends or mountain tiles with false pathways. The single path can also go through AIs.
And for the Adventurer save introducing a custom world wonder called Cornhenge, available at Pottery and providing a Granary in every city :)

And for the Adventurer save introducing a custom world wonder called Cornhenge, available at Pottery and providing a Granary in every city :)

And the AI farthest away from you has already built it, right? ;)

Nice @MarleysGh0st !
Saw the pericles map, looks like loads of fun, Pericles is such a fun leader to play with.
Half price odeons that is also conquerable!
Phi+Cre -> insane fast math bulb.

Congratulations @MarleysGh0st! Does the title come with free ambulances? :D Or maybe that is more the territory of fellow mapmaker @kcd_swede? :mischief:

If I ever get back into the ring, it's nice to know there are more mapmakers to make us Hurt (feat. Johnny Cash).

Spoiler Not posted here :

This doesn't spoil anything, does it?
Not too happy about the game so far. :D

It gets worse... way worse. Will tell you all about it once the spoiler threads are up.
upload_2022-7-1_15-47-58.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom