We're still open for business...

superslug

Still hatin' on Khan
Hall of Fame Staff
I know I announced submissions should be paused some time back while there was server maintenance. I also know that downloading .sav files has yet to be addressed, but I want to remind everyone that the submission process does work and I can vet games.

I only mention this because there's only been 1 game submitted since July. Even for this place, that's incredibly low volume.

Thanks to Takeo for the surprise submission. I'll pay the light bill for a few more months. :grouphug:

Thanks for keeping The Light ON, 'slug :goodjob: :goodjob: ...............I currently have 2 Games in The Works.

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS:
Less than 2 hours ago, I received word that the "Download Files" problem at the HOF had been fixed. I tested it to confirm that the files download feature is NOW working. Thanks should be given to Noble Zarkon for fixing the problem. :goodjob: :goodjob:

Multiple players have submitted games since I started this thread. Thanks for keeping this place alive everyone!

I've already submitted what I can for this year. I just resumed an old warlord milk run, so that should occupy me for a month or two.

Thank You for keeping us apprised of the situation!:)

My own deity adventures are taking years. Certainly not rushing anyone, just keeping everyone informed of our progress to the semiannual update...

Top Bottom