Westboro Baptist Church

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damnyankee

Honest Abe
* "America is doomed and cursed by God irreversibly".
* "It's too late to pray for America. It's a sin to pray for America".
* "Hurricane Rita is an answer to the prayers of the suffering saints of Westboro Baptist Church". (Hurricane Katrina has also been cited on other sources)
* "The Lord God Almighty killed [the people who died on 9/11], looked at them in the face, laughed and mocked at each one of them as he cast each one of them into hell".
* "Nobody that's intelligent and that fears God will fly the American flag any way but upside-down, the international symbol of distress".
* "All ye having business before this honorable [Supreme] Court draw nigh, give your attention and ye shall be heard. No, no. Draw nigh and bend over. They're gonna rape you up the butt".
* "The President of the United States gets his jollies masturbating horses". (This was a reference to a joke told by Laura Bush about her husband's attempt to milk a male horse[18]).
* "The hell with your flag. The hell with your fag army, your fag courts, your fag-run government".
* "This is the hypocritical, fag-infested, fag-run United States of America and we're supposed to respect that fag rag flag?"
* "The red on that flag stands for fag rectal blood".
* "On Pope John Paul II's watch, the Roman Catholic Church became the church of the holy pedophiles. And sodomite feces replaced the wafer for their communion service. And Sodomite semen replaced the wine that the Pope drinks".
* "1.07 billion members of that monstrous machine called the Roman Catholic Church. Every last one of them going to hell".
* "You tweaked His nose, you jackass!" (Referring to George W. Bush.)
* "You're gonna eat your babies!" (In reference to Deuteronomy 28:53.)

* God Hates You[23]
* God Hates Your Tears[24]
* God Hates Fag Enablers[23]
* God Is Your Enemy[23]
* Thank God for 9/11[23]
* Thank God for the Tsunami[25]
* Thank God for Katrina[26]
* Thank God for Dead Soldiers[23]
* Thank God for IEDs[23] (improvised explosive devices)
* Thank God for AIDS[6]
* Fag Santa (carried at Christmas time)
* Fag Flag (with an American flag)[23]
* Fags Doom Nations (Image)
* Fags Are Worthy of Death (Image)
* Fags Eat Feces = Scat
* Fag Troops[23]
* Menninger Therapy (complete with two stick figures mounting)
* Repent or Perish[27]
* Dyke nuns and Fag Priests (carried outside Catholic churches)
* Dyke Sows Wed Here (complete with pictures of pigs in wedding dresses covered with feces; carried at lesbian weddings)
* Brides of Satan (referring to lesbian weddings)
* Don't Worship the Dead[23]
* Disney Fags (used during Disney on Ice at the Expo Center.)
* Your Pastor Is A Whore[23]
* Semper Fi Semper Fag

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Would you consider the Westboro Baptist Church a religiously Fascist organization? Personally, I do, even more so in ideology then some terrorist organizations.

nah, just a good old fashion church! stop being so intolerant!!!

Their interpretation of the Bible is so far and extreme from the norm that I would not even consider them slightly Christian. Kind of like Hitler was not really German, no matter how much he tried to pose as one.

Their interpretation of the Bible is so far and extreme from the norm that I would not even consider them slightly Christian. Kind of like Hitler was not really German, no matter how much he tried to pose as one.

The scary thing is that it's so easy to interpret the Bible (or, at least, the more conservative translations) like that. Most people don't take it that far, because they have the common sense to see how hateful and wrong and against many of Jesus' primary messages it is. WBC show no love for their enemies, and most certainly do not bless those that curse them.

They're disgusting, IMHO. If I were to suspend First Amendment rights to a group, they'd be it. Not just those views, but how they parade at the military funerals with their messages of hate.

But that's just me. They really try my belief that free speech is a universal right.

They're disgusting, IMHO. If I were to suspend First Amendment rights to a group, they'd be it. Not just those views, but how they parade at the military funerals with their messages of hate.

But that's just me. They really try my belief that free speech is a universal right.

Agreed. I just imagine them at my fathers military burial last year, and try to imagine the hate I would have felt at them. I would have seriously considered beating the crap out of every single one. I would go to jail for it, and at that moment, I would seriously have a gripe against the first amendment.

Sometimes I think it's a joke, sometimes it's just too silly to seem like something serious people would say. I honestly think a lot of this has to be for kicks.

You know they're not a Christian organization when most Christians denounce them. They're barely a cult, and almost all of their members are family members of Fred Phelps - well, those who haven't escaped anyway. As an aside, if you want to read some crazy stuff, check out his wikipedia page.

I e-mailed them and they never replied :sad:

Would you consider the Westboro Baptist Church a religiously Fascist organization?
ROFL. No.

Its a fun word to throw around at parties and the internets, though, isn't it?

Losers. Idiots. In-breds. Reprobates. Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

Hey, I know, let's have a thread on something else that is obviously horrible! WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE FOOD?

Once Pastor Fred dies they'll dissipate and all that will be left of them are google archived threads like this one.

Are you sure this isn't a joke? I'm pretty sure it's a joke.

That's pretty far to go for a mere joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom