Westward Ho DLL files

TC01

Deity
The Westward Ho DLL files provided with the download are evidently not complete (the CvPlotGroup files are missing, and possibly others).

So, attached to this post is a zip containing all the DLL files from my working directory (minus the Boost and Python libraries).

If you want to compile a Westward Ho DLL, just extract the zip into a working folder. Then, copy the Boost and Python libraries (folders called Python24 and Boost-1.32.0) from the Colonization CvGameCoreDLL folder into the working directory. And then set up a project and compile using your compiler software.

Attachments

• WestwardHoDLL.zip
    967.2 KB · Views: 251
Well, I tried several ways to get the DLL to compile but still get errors. I am uploading the three files I modified but did not get to test out so please test them for me. The changes are small and are marked with "Kai Patch 1.0" in the two .cpp files. And I added one attribute to the GlobalDefinesAlt: TK_MIN_DISTANCE_FROM_CAPITOL.

These changes should:

1. If the AI has no cities it will no longer search for plots closest to a Europe Tile.

2. Prevent the AI from founding cities within 6 plots of their Home City. This is defined and can be changed in the TK_MIN_DISTANCE_FROM_CAPITOL attribute.

Attachments

• player.rar
    109.2 KB · Views: 246
Top Bottom