What actions should countries take against Israel if it has Nukes ?

scy12

Deity
I am too bored to post a poll.

None. In fact, I say reward them for managing to develop them AND having the restraint to not use them, given that they have been under constant attack by sovereign States and terrorists backed by said States since the beginning of their nation.

Rewarding someone for not using Nukes against their enemies is certainly an idea i have never heard before.

And vice-versa.

That's true, but it is the Arab states that surround it who originally declared war on Israel with the intention of wiping it off the map, not vice-versa. It is the terrorists of Fatah, Hamas, and Hezbollah that have made a concerted effort to kill as many civilians as possible for the purpose of terrorizing the entire populous of a nation, not vice-versa. It is the terrorists who oppose Israel who refuse to acknowledge the right of their adversary to exist, not vice-versa.

So in your books Israel is a double 00 agent with a license to kill as wishes ?

Where did anybody say that?

So are there boundaries to future actions Israel may take against it's neighbors ?

Claiming that it's at constant War with all of them due to their actions would certainly assume that there isn't.

That's true, but it is the Arab states that surround it who originally declared war on Israel with the intention of wiping it off the map, not vice-versa. It is the terrorists of Fatah, Hamas, and Hezbollah that have made a concerted effort to kill as many civilians as possible for the purpose of terrorizing the entire populous of a nation, not vice-versa. It is the terrorists who oppose Israel who refuse to acknowledge the right of their adversary to exist, not vice-versa.

Well Israel is one entity while here you present many entities which are not the same into having the same qualities. For example Arab states are not Hamas,Fatah or Hezbollah . And there is another side of this coin that has to do with violence against Palestinians you are not saying.

The US controls Israel, and nobody, least of all Europe, will do anything about whatever we allow Israel to do.

I think it's understood by now that Israel already has nukes. Israel making this knowledge public would not change anything.

So are there boundaries to future actions Israel may take against it's neighbors ?

Claiming that it's at constant War with all of them due to their actions would certainly assume that there isn't.

Why didn't you answer the question you quoted?

Nothing, considering that they've likely had them for almost fifty years and have not used them, despite ample opportunity and justification.

Take actions, as in sanctions, etc?

Were any actions taken against India and Pakistan? (I'm really asking, I dont recall). If not, I don't see why there would be any against Israel.

If Israel has nukes? Well, it'd be about time they're talking about them.

EDIT: 10,000 post! :eek:

Were any actions taken against India and Pakistan? (I'm really asking, I dont recall). If not, I don't see why they would be against Israel.

India has not signed the treaty that gets you in the club yes. Neither did Pakistan.

Were any actions taken against India and Pakistan? (I'm really asking, I dont recall). If not, I don't see why they would be against Israel.

Unless you count becoming major US allies then no.

Top Bottom