What annoys other people most about you?

Zarn said:
-People also usually get annoyed, if I burned one of their loved ones at the stake
Only one? When I annoy people I make sure to at least burn four of thier relatives.

My personality.

Probably that I don't talk near enough. (everyone always nags on me to talk more)

I guess people like my insight every now and then...not quite sure why though...

I imagine my randomness, arrogance, and just plain trying to annoy people, is why they are annoyed by me

Perfection said:
Only one? When I annoy people I make sure to at least burn four of thier relatives.

I think you have misunderstood. The one would be burned for heresy charges. Others just seem to get upset about it. It's possible for mutilple people to be burned, but I only burn who I need to burn. It's not for annoyance puposes. They just get annoyed by it. :D

Oh yes, I'm also annoying in the fact that I may ask the same question twice, because I forget what was said by the person answering my question.

Zarn said:
I think you have misunderstood. The one would be burned for heresy charges. Others just seem to get upset about it. It's possible for mutilple people to be burned, but I only burn who I need to burn. It's not for annoyance puposes. They just get annoyed by it. :D
Well, I think it annoys the heretic as well.

Zarn said:
Oh yes, I'm also annoying in the fact that I may ask the same question twice, because I forget what was said by the person answering my question.
I do that all the time.

The fact that I'm not enough available for them, the fact that I'm always late, and my difficulties to wake up in the morning.

In other words, I should stop CFC-ing. ;)

Different things about myself pisses my friends off. I can't say I have a singular flaw that annoys everyone, sometimes what annoys someone can be seen as an endearing trait to others.

My train of thought and the fact that I can bring something from a different convosation into a different one in a way that makes perfect sense to me but not to anyone else so i have to explain. My train of thought is very strange and I have times when I am tired where sexual topics are the only thing I can talk about. Oh yea I also can't remeber pepples names and often forget what objects are called because my brain is crammed and I have a very wierd way of getting information.

Out of people that don't know me, it's their percieved arrogance and jerness of me. However, once I get to know them they realize that I am not a jerk and am not arrogant; I am just who I am.

(As an observer): In any thread that relates to politics and the US. Some people would view me as a arrogant outspoken nutcase from the United Blue States of America.

As Ive said 100 times before, I am not over with the election results. If anyone but Bush won, I would have cared less about the political world and be my normal self ;).

I also almost always have to disagree with the majority position, and reject ideas, suggestions or comments any one who sounds like they think they are my moral supierior.

That why I don't have a lot of friends :blush: .

Arrogance (largely undeserved). And false humility. Unsettling honesty. Lack of decisiveness (if that's the word I'm looking for...). I lack assertiveness, but that's only bad if you think so, okay?

Mostly though, I think it's because I'm half Irish on my mother's side. That just infuriates people...

Being far too shy*, and being two-faced.

*It used to be so bad I'd crack up and start laughing every time I made eye contact. My teachers thought it was hilarious, you can bet.

I can't take seriously people's attachments to their little easily replacable possessions, their ill-thought-out values.

When people start talking nonsense, my doubt in and complete disregard for what they have to say is probably quite evident on my face & by my body language.

I don't humour people long (just long enough to make a break) when they give me foolish advice.

I am less than careful sometimes.

Probably some other things too... Honestly, I'm not very interested in what other people find to be my shortcomings, because genrally what other people judge me for I am proud of and the ways I comply that others might praise me for I view as weakness.

Top Bottom