What Annoys You The Most?

I'm adding too much snow to my list. We've had about 10 cm of the white crap during the last hours. Damnit!!! AND it's windy. Bwaaa... :(

People who have the completely mistaken belief that I am at all interested in the detail of their lives.
When I ask if someone had a good weekend, I do not wish to be indoctrinated into 'The Church of How Difficult Is It To Park At Ikea On A Sunday', thank you very much.

WickedSmurf said:
I'm adding too much snow to my list. We've had about 10 cm of the white crap during the last hours. Damnit!!! AND it's windy. Bwaaa... :(
10 cm? Damn, I'd love that! :cool: We don't get alotta snow here in Norfolk, man that'd be a good break from the daily grind. :D Of course, you get snow quite frequently I assume, so during winter, snow is the daily grind, no? ;)

Bozo Erectus said:
(to the tune of My Favorite Things)

Pimples on noses and cars that kill kittens,
Rusty sharp metal and cold threadbare mittens,
Cowed frightened hostages tied up with strings
These are a few of my least favorite things

Shifty faced phonies and stuffed vomit strudels
Hangnails and cancers and schnitzel from poodles
Wild geese that get hit with buckshot on their wings

Girls in straight jackets tied firmly with sashes
Cocaine that stays on my nose and eyelashes
Silver haired hookers that make my heart cringe

:goodjob: :clap:

But... are the straight jackets just light coats with clunky lines, or do you mean straightjackets?

Amenhotep7 said:
10 cm? Damn, I'd love that! :cool: We don't get alotta snow here in Norfolk, man that'd be a good break from the daily grind. :D Of course, you get snow quite frequently I assume, so during winter, snow is the daily grind, no? ;)

It's still snowing. It's been going on for a long time now. My car is lost under a massive cover of the white crap. You want snow? Come and get as much as you want. :p

People using me
People not realizing my talent
Joe the girl stealer
Sexism/rascism
Feminism
Music
Age restrictions
Politics
My teacher
Base-schoolers

Having to wait months till the next series of (eg Stargate Atlantis) starts, and the final episode of the current series ends with "To be continued"

Thank you Ummm and Igloo :) Yeah its supposed to be straightjacket, I hate girls in straightjackets:crazyeye:

Bozo Erectus said:
Thank you Ummm and Igloo :) Yeah its supposed to be straightjacket, I hate girls in straightjackets:crazyeye:

That's curious... I actually prefer them that way. ;)

Under certain circumstances it could be interesting, but only if they dont actually need to be in straightjackets. I like girls focused on me and not on 'the voices' :lol:

rmsharpe said:
When people blame their circumstances on white men.

Yeah I hate then people say

"The white man is the root of all evil"

0r

"America is the Biggest Terrorist!"

Maybe

"rmsharpe is a another imperial American poster"

Moderator Action: Warned for trolling
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Nationalism and ignorance probably rise my bile the most, I guess.

Second to that I guess not having the ability to stab somone in the face over the interent. The lack of this ability really constrains my creative juices...

Unessesary Capitalisation of random Words for No Apparent reason.

I was just gonna write 'unessesary capitalisation', but then I figured that you lot would think I was talking about capitalism. meh.

queues,
blinking bicycle lights :rolleyes: ,
when someone in a moving crowd decides to stop and ponder about something and
when, in the bus, old women expects me to release the only grip i have on something just before the driver is about to press the breaks, because they want to stand as close to the exit as possible.
edit: and single words written in two.

* takes a deep breath*
Motorbikes
Bicycles
people who sit next to me on trains that squash me
little kids who act tough because they listen to rap and wear baseball caps
old people who moan
queeing at shops
people who talk loudly about what they think is true when in fact its rubbish
batteries running out when you need them
rubbish music
people at the drive through who take ages to order
people at the drive through who cant understand what you've ordered
people with walking sticks who hit you
pigeons

thats all for now but there will be much more

Bozo Erectus said:
Under certain circumstances it could be interesting, but only if they dont actually need to be in straightjackets. I like girls focused on me and not on 'the voices' :lol:

Ah, ok, we're clear and in agreement then. ;)

What annoys me the most?

At work, anyway, it'd be my boss asking me to accomplish some technical task without giving me the urgency or due-date of it. When I try to find that out, I get "ASAP" or "yesterday". I struggle mightily to resist the urge to tell him "Yesterday? Ah, well in that case it'll be behind these other three tasks that are due the day before yesterday." This is right after successive meetings in which he tries to give me due dates for projects that have as their underlying assumption that I will do nothing but work on that project for the next week - If he tells me he needs project X done by next Friday and that I'm to work full-time on it for the next week, how can he one hour later tell me he needs project Y done by next Friday, and that I'm to work full-time on THAT for the next week? Is he listening to himself speak?
:mad: :aargh: :wallbash: [pissed] :gripe: :hmm: :(

Top Bottom