What Annoys You The Most?

CurtSibling said:
I could send you that flower that explodes when you pull the pin out...

Or is that a grenade? I always confuse the two!

:D
:lol: Even after our difference, we still can have good laugh.

One thing that annoys me the most is the fact that I forget to add a smilie on some posts. It would stop a lot of confusion and conflict, if I'd remember to do that. Sarcasism is not easily detected.

What bugs me: women who say the exact opposite of what they mean... and then expect you to read their minds. :rolleyes:

Quasar1011 said:
What bugs me: women who say the exact opposite of what they mean... and then expect you to read their minds. :rolleyes:

so all women bug you?

Quasar1011 said:

The solution to this is to avoid asking women what they want. ;)

People blowing me off or not calling me when they're not going to show up. Now, This doesn't affect how I act because I reason that they have a good reason for it or just forgot, but I still feel hurt until I confirm with them that they had a good reason, even if I trust them (note that it is very easy to gain and regain my trust).

People who think drinking/talking about/claiming they are addicted to/claiming that they "can't start the day without" coffee makes them mature or cool or adult-like should all be publicly stoned to death (anybody who has the urge to make some sort of reply that alludes to being stoned to death as having something to do with pot should also be publicly stoned to death).

P.S. Anybody who actually does talk about/claim they are addicted to/claim they drink more than 6-8 cups a day of/claim they "can't start the day without" coffee is by default a member of the group that does it to feel adult or mature or cool, and thus should be publicly stoned to death.

Bitter, are we?

:lol: get it, bitter? Cuz coffee is bitter, and you're bitter about coffee...

Oh never mind.

Turner_727 said:
Bitter, are we?

Oh never mind.

:lol:

I'm just unbelievably sick of seeing moron slut girls and internet nerds alike singing the praises of coffee just so they can feel more adult. Anyone who denies they talk about coffee constantly to feel more adult is lying, unless you are actually an adult (meaning out of highschool at least).

I love when coffee drinking wannabes claim it is for the caffeine... as if there is no such thing as a caffeine pill.

Believe me, I don't drink coffee to seem more adult. the six kids do that well enough, ya know? ;)

Turner_727 said:
Bitter, are we?

Oh never mind.

:dubious:

:twitch:

:clap:

Fifty said:

I'm just unbelievably sick of seeing moron slut girls and internet nerds alike singing the praises of coffee just so they can feel more adult.
Hey dont knock anything that can bring moron slut girls and internet nerds together. Anything that can accomplish that is definitely a good thing.
Anyone who denies they talk about coffee constantly to feel more adult is lying, unless you are actually an adult (meaning out of highschool at least).
If a person talks constantly about coffee, Id say feeling adult is the least of his/her worries.
I love when coffee drinking wannabes claim it is for the caffeine... as if there is no such thing as a caffeine pill.
Youre comparing a pill to a nice hot cup of coffee? You cant savor a pill. You cant warm your hands on a cold winter morning by holding a pill;)

Coffee...nope, don't drink it, don't plan on it.

"What's this?" you say. "My city's on fire" I say. My favourite sportsbar in town, O'Leary's, and a shopping mall are the worst affected. I was going to see a hockey game at O'Leary's this evening. This is like, total bummer, man... :sad: And obviously rather annoying.

Top Bottom