What Annoys You The Most?

2 women walking side by side with baby-trolleys on the sidewalk, when it has poured down a lot of snow, and there is nowhere to go but into the street to get past them.

Or more general: people who take up the entire sidewalk, or block passage in escalators (it should be common knowledge that you stand to the right and walk to the left)

Remote control fascists (you know the idiot who is zapping through every channel over and over again without asking the others what they want to see).

People eating hot dogs at gas stations - it takes me 15 minutes to refill the tank and pay for the gasoline because of the morons having late breakfast/lunch.

Seeing this: :rolleyes:

CurtSibling said:
What you do is stand your ground and make them move.

Just because they gave birth is no excuse for them to own the pavement.

Thing is, most often they go in the same direction as I am headed. I of course tell them that there are others also using the sidewalk, but this does not seem to be very helpful. A slight improvement in that they allow me to pass, but the general trend is that people with slower pace than me tend to block my path whenever I am outside walking. Damned annoying (ranting is the purpose of this thread)

I use the technique you suggest on the subway when exiting (there is always a large crowd blocking the doors on the wagons, so I have to shove them away to get past ;) )

Turner_727 said:
Believe me, I don't drink coffee to seem more adult. the six kids do that well enough, ya know? ;)

I hear you, brother! We have six kids too. We were up at 4:30 AM this morning with our 'escape artist' 2 year old son and his 1 year old sister that he insists on waking up at all hours.

Top Bottom