What are Gameplay bonuses?

RollTheDice

Chieftain
On the resources tab in the reports page some of my resources have a line item "game play bonuses +1".
What does that mean?

Yeah sounds like Hattusa Suzerain to me. I was thinking resource management policy card but that doesn't actually give you any resources where Hattusa actually does.

I admit I don't actually use this screen in my games, maybe I should. It would be useful if you could tab over to this screen when the AI offers you a trade deal. But I know they wouldn't want the interface to actually be useful. :)

Gameplay bonuses are Toys, Perfume, Jeans, Cosmetics (amenities received from Great People)

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure any resource you get from a city state is listed this way. Basically, any resource you have in your possession, but which is not physically located in your empire, nor acquired via trade deal, gets this designation. It's like a "miscellaneous" category.

The gathering storm expansion. I have +13 coal as gameplay bonuses. That is per turn! I have no city states, and only one source of coal. Silly..

The gathering storm expansion. I have +13 coal as gameplay bonuses. That is per turn! I have no city states, and only one source of coal. Silly..
I've seen resources per turn as rewards for emergencies. (Edit: or maybe scored competition? Can't recall exactly) Maybe that's part of it.

They really should break it down a little in the reports though. "Gameplay bonuses" is not very helpful.

Last edited:
Top Bottom