What are the divergent paths? (spoilers)

tiberion02

Chieftain
After finishing up the last of the currently available scenarios, I want to start going back thru and grabbing different 'choices' for scenarios, such as using one of the other races, killing off a character instead of letting him survive etc.

However, its hard to tell which scenarios have these choices to make, so why dont we compile a list here of what the choices are. :goodjob:

Momus:
You can decide to ally with Beeri and overthrow Perp.-> Help of beeri in Black Tower
You play Perps game to the end -> No help of Beeri

Fall of guatine:
Seek refuge calabim -> play as calabim in into the dessert
Seek refuge Malakim ->play as Malakim in into the dessert
It seems there is also a difference how you react to rosier in the end.

Splintered court.
Win as Lj -> Get help of Lj ind black tower
Win as Sv -> Get help of Sv ind black tower

Radiant Guard-> Help Capria, get access to Bannor in the Black Tower; you can also ally with Infernals or Mercurians, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Radiant Guard-> you can also ally with Infernals or Mercurians, but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

I wondered about that.... the demon says that if you help take out Basium, your path to the Dead Lands won't be blocked. I wonder if that means you wouldn't have to eliminate the other Sheaim capitals in the Black Tower and instead could immediately go after Tebryn.

Anyone know?

I helped Hyborem in Radiant guard and killed Basium but could not access Tebryn's lands immediately in the Black Tower, still had to kill the 3 helpers.

You, Beeri and Perp need to be the last 3 standing. As soon os you deafeat the 4th civ, the option pops up.

For those of you who killed Basium, is Hyborem present on the Black Tower map?

Top Bottom