What are the most significant break points?

Horses first, get 2 horses and kill everything, no problems.

When it comes to shipbuilding, the game is partially over for me? Unless you play continents/island map do 3 battle ships and 1 destroyer and take over the world.

I never get the iron and niter unlocks because the game's map generation says "f*** you" and iron is apparently rarer than diamond in the civ universe

Not for a science victory though.

Oh, so you folks do build Research Labs I guess? They seem really expensive and only give 1 more science than a university, plus it doesn't get boosted by GS's like libraries and universities can.

I guess Military Academy as well for that card? But Power Plants, Broadcast Centeres, and Stadiums are still out there. I guess Broadcast Centers hold music for culture but that's really late.

Oh, so you folks do build Research Labs I guess? I guess Military Academy as well for that card?
Buy an academy, not build labs... I was responding to T3 government building in particular ... I just forgot about the rest, silly moment

Ah, yea, I always have to end up buying one. And that's assuming I can even fit the district in.

Top Bottom