What are the teams like?

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
To help people decide what team to sign up for, it would be nice to have a post (or more) about each team. Does the team have active players, or mostly passive? A shortage of potential turn players? A surplus of [civ4] deities? What kind of organization (if any) would a new player find?

Team 5 is lacking people with MP experience in BtS.

But so far we're turning out to be a pretty consensus-driven team. We're in the process of defining our identity :D

Regarding Team 4:
Does the team have active players, or mostly passive?
We have many active players, long-time participants that are sure to stay the game.
A shortage of potential turn players?
Most certainly not.
A surplus of [civ4] deities?
Not a surplus, but we do have quite a few capable players.
What kind of organization (if any) would a new player find?
No idea yet, except we talk. A lot. :cool:

If I were to wager a guess, I'd say we if not the most active then at least top 2 right now. I think several of the other teams could use more boost than us, to make for a balanced game. :)

For Team 2:

Does the team have active players, or mostly passive?
Over half of our team's total members are active players, which is pretty good by democracy game standards.

A shortage of potential turn players?
We seem to be fine for the present, though potential backups are always welcome.

A surplus of [civ4] deities?
No. There are one or two veterans, but our team mostly consists of those who are relatively new to the multiplayer scene. We're very welcoming to newbies. :) (As well as the veterans!)

What kind of organization (if any) would a new player find?
We're very fair and democratic in our organization. All are welcome to post and will have their ideas considered by the rest of the team. Everyone has a vote in any major decisions that we make.

Top Bottom