1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What are these new arrows obscuring my view?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by onomastikon, Jun 27, 2008.

1. onomastikon

onomastikon Dual Wielding Banjos

This is the first time I am attaching a screen shot, I hope it works.
    I am still playing Bhuric 3.13 (afraid of new patches, will wait a month and see what happens), and just started a new game on Monarch after trouncing everyone after a really bad start on Prince.
    I have never seen this before. In my city view, but ONLY in my capital city, at the bottom of the production choice screen, there are two tiny little "arrow"-like icons, left and right, which obscure the bottom third of the last row of choices. All my other city screens are normal. I am pretty sure I havent changed anything since my last game.
    I have not figured out a way to get rid of this. Is there anything I can do?
    THank you

Attached Files:

2. Lugh

Lugh Prince

Looks like a horizontal scroll bar. I've never seen anything like that with Bhruic 3.13, or any other version--I'm now on 3.17.

3. Synsensa

Synsensa - Retired Moderator

It does look like a scroll bar... Maybe something in the capital screen is stretching it a tad and the scroll bar appears but doesn't allow you to move anything...

4. pumpkin

pumpkin Chieftain

the bottom-left beaver is 'out of bounds' - try disabling resource display and see if the arrows disappear...