What are you watching on Youtube now? η'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostar Bosnia is very pretty.

Because of the stabiliser the standard page view made this video look like Minecraft footage...

This is disgusting

This is disgusting
About this "Reeflay" case, the author of video added details which he either read from tabloids or invented himself.
He beat the girl up and kicked her out. After a while dragged her back in, unconscious, asked viewers to call the ambulance.
The ambulance arrived, pronounced her dead and called the police. He got in prison where he belongs. End of story.

There was no donation asking to kick her outside. The "balcony" didn't exist either, it was a private house in village.

About this "Reeflay" case, the author of video added details which he either read from tabloids or invented himself.
He beat the girl up and kicked her out. After a while dragged her back in, unconscious, asked viewers to call the ambulance.
The ambulance arrived, pronounced her dead and called the police. He got in prison where he belongs. End of story.

There was no donation asking to kick her outside. The "balcony" didn't exist either, it was a private house in village.

Either he kick her out from balcony by the request of his donator or not, the point is remained unchanged, she got abuse to death for views and monetary gain.

Having said that, thank you for the alternative detail.

...she got abuse to death for views and monetary gain.
No, not in this case. He didn't stream the abuse part. He turned stream on in the morning, said he cannot wake her up and asked what to do.
People called the ambulance and police.

No, not in this case. He didn't stream the abuse part. He turned stream on in the morning, said he cannot wake her up and asked what to do.
People called the ambulance and police.

I see, so this is not an over-border abuse/prank that leads to her death? The abuse is never part of the entertainment and his audience called Ambulance and police?

I see.

But how about the trend of toxic streamer in Russia, is it really a thing as his claimed in the video? Or is it an exaggeration?

I see, so this is not an over-border abuse/prank that leads to her death? The abuse is never part of the entertainment and his audience called Ambulance and police?
I only saw fragments from that night which got in the news. From what I saw, he was just an idiot who killed his girlfriend because he was drunk and drugged. It didn't look as planned or part of the show. He looked scared in the morning, kept asking doctor "is she dead?" like 100 times. Ambulance was called by viewers IIRC, then doctors called the police when discovered the dead body.

But how about the trend of toxic streamer in Russia, is it really a thing as his claimed in the video? Or is it an exaggeration?
I heard about several such cases over last few years. Recently two morons sprayed a woman with pepper spray, got caught too.

Mostar Bosnia is very pretty.

Mostar is weird, or was a few years ago when I went. It has that beautiful bit in the middle, and around mort of the town the first story of all the buildings are well presented for commerce etc. But all the stories above that are still full of bullet holes, and plenty of buildings still show shell holes. It must have been a terrible place to be.

Very strange feeling. I recommend fullscreen.

No such thing as too much Letterman!

History in pure art form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom