What are you watching on Youtube now? ξ/ι, or Digamma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex Jones explains lesbianism.

Lao intangible cultural heritage:

Funnily enough, I'm watching episode 25 of that series at this very moment. :)

Hm, how many GB of ram are needed to run CK2 or any decent mod of it?
This from Steam
System Requirements
Windows
Mac OS X
SteamOS + Linux
  • Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
  • Memory: 2 GB RAM
  • Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
  • Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
  • DirectX®: 9.0c
  • Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
  • Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard

CK2 will always slow down in the 13th & 14th Centuries, but the more the better. Elder Kings will probably need at least 4 Gb.

Physics apply only at random in "post truth world":

"Fake news industrial complex":

I've been forced to listen to a lot of horsehockey music in my life, but **** me if this doesn't take the cake. Everything is asinine, from the embarrassing costumes to the heavily Rammstein-inspired (industrial metal is after all famous for its creative bankruptcy) show. But what's perhaps most insulting is the music itself. It sounds like an unholy matrimony between hardstyle and run-off-the-mill industrial metal. If Jesus was right and hell is in fact real, this is what they'll play on repeat as we are being tortured by little Imps. I genuinely hope you don't subject yourself to this for more than a few minutes daily. With utter concern, yours sincerely

the music Nazi

Your opinions?:

As with every single PJW video this is pure, utter garbage with close to zero actual content. The known phrases are repeated: "This isn't art!" "My kid could do this!" but this time they are interwoven with pathetic ad hominems towards the artists and the usual "art and beauty is objective" stupidity. Matter of fact is the only good point he makes in the entire video is that the art market is used for tax evasion and money laundering, which is at best a half-truth and a vague statement.

His cursory review of the pieces is done in the usual humoristic style that possibly could only appeal to a mentally-deficient teenager, with some meme-y alt-right buzzwords thrown in for good measure! Don't like an artist? Better call him out for being transsexual and a soyboy, that ad hom will surely show him! Funniest of all is that he is attacking Keith Haring, an Urgestein of the American art scene who has done just about anything and is so far from the "meaninglessness" he is accused of that it is mind boggling to me.

Please do note that I am not defending (all) of the artists called out in the video: In fact I haven't heard of most of them and heavily doubt they are the avant garde of the 21st century. I have not tried to meaningfully engage their art, hence why I refrain from judging it. Like any sane, self-respecting person should. You don't judge a book without reading it or a movie without seeing it. Similiarly, if you judge a painting, performance or anything related based on a 3 second slip from a PJW video you're probably a cretin of the highest order and should probably re-evaluate how you view art entirely.

In order for this post to have some positivity I'll post some art myself. Recently I've been hunting for art a lot online and found a new obsession, his name is Adi Holzer.

Been revisiting Egon Schiele and Max Ernst who were some of my favorite painters in my younger years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom