What are your Civilization IV unpopular opinions?

@AdamCrock

Let me try to understand what you are going after.

- Go to the worldbuilder in the beginning and give yourself "Democracy". Zoom in and cover the mini-map to minimise spoilers.
- Switch to Universal Suffrage and Free Speech in the first turn. Stick with them.
- If, at any point, there are more unhappy cities than happy cities, you lose.
- No clearing forests and jungles.
- No barracks.
- No starting a war with someone.
- If a resolution calls for starting a war, you must vote no.
- If a resolution calls for stopping a war, you must vote yes.
- If you are offered a ceasefire or a peace treaty that is fair or better, you must accept.

Now, now my food minion let me adress some of the issues =
fudge NO ! Are You crazy !? )
mhmmmm

The deep STATE made me do it

I was justy livin' it up in south california , god fudging ! Damn ! Why Do the states hates California ?

I appreciate your share Adam. A bit different, but I was thinking the other day that I would like Civ4 to be less visually jerky. I just played a military game, though I like other playstyles too and I wish the alternatives in Civ4 were not quite as grindy as the base game Culture and Space. I may look into some mods. Anyway, when at war, I like to see the movements of enemy troops so I know what's going on, however the game jerks the screen back and forth as a boat moves here, then a boat somewhere across the map, then a unit on the west side of my foe's territory, then one on the east side, etc. etc. I wish it would group these movements better by area.

I am curious if there are other games that you find more visually attractive/appealing?

Alright...

1. Tokugawa is the best leader in the game.

2. Traits are overrated (fits well with the above)

3. (Wet/Riverside) Wheat, (Riverside) Grassland Sheep, and (Riverside) Hills Pig is preferable to (Wet/Riverside) Corn

4. Plains Cow love

Top Bottom