1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

What are your favorite artifact rewards?

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by LoneDragon, Mar 31, 2017.

1. LoneDragon

LoneDragon Chieftain

I'm always slightly disappointed if I go through a game and don't get Drone Command and Sky Chitin.

2. Darsnan

Darsnan Chieftain

I'm a Builder at heart and play a defensive style game, so for my early game gambits I'm always hoping for Frontier Stadium and the Tesseract Targeting. This then allows me flexibility after researching Computing as to whether I need to go for Ballistics, or if I can comfortably take the leap towards Autonomous Systems - classic "A game should be a series of interesting decisions" moment! :goodjob:

Early Game research options.jpg

3. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

Those are definitely two of my very favorites.

4. Lily_Lancer

Lily_Lancer Chieftain

Old Voice Archive.

5. Aldor

Aldor Chieftain

Clearly "Slumber Slaughter Extract" (+50% worker speed). Also very nice is the +25% spy mission speed (forgot the name of the artifact reward), and of course the Frontier Stadium :)