What are your real-life Civ 4 traits?

URSExelcior

Warlord
Simple question; After conquering the world and uniting all nations under your banner, what would your leader traits be in Civ 10?

I'd probably be Protective/Philosophical or Protective/Imperialistic, something along those lines.

Organized/industrious on a weekday. Philosophical/spiritual when I'm sitting on the john. Expansive/aggressive when I'm out drinking.

:lol: Most curious choice for philosophical/spiritual mood.

I would probably be some combination of philosophical/industrious/creative

Imperialistic - Protective just like Karl der Große/Karel de Grote/Karl den Store

I need sometimes space for myself, where nobody disturbs me.
And don't touch my family, I don't allowed it!

Still those traits are working fine, only i a stadium it's Aggressive/Charismatic (i love the chants)

As says <<<<<<<<<<<.

Charismatic - additional pay off of +3 relations to leaders that I like and hence care about what they think of me.

Disorganized - Civics, courthouses, factories, lighthouses cost twice as much. Civ Palace from Civs I and III is always messy.

Me: Spiritual-Organised.

Boyfriend: Spiritual-Protective.

That's me when I'm at work. The rest of the time it's these 2 traits that I modded in myself, Lazy -50% :hammers: and Drunk +10 :), +10 :yuck:

I believe real life lazy = Civilization Philosophical (you have great people to do all the work:))

Top Bottom