What BNW civ will you play first?

Poland or Marocco.
Indonesia and the Hypercube will be played after that.

Probably one of the new or reworked civs more suited to cultural victories: France, Brazil.

My first game will be with England. I think the +2 movements will be awesome for the new trade routes system, the thing I will look forward the most is being a diplomatic power. With the +2 movements, I will be able to meet all the ther civs first and have an advantage in the world conference, that also be deepened by the extra spy I will use as a diplomat.

Then I will try France and make a huge Paris that will enlighten the world with its culture :) .

My first game will be with England. I think the +2 movements will be awesome for the new trade routes system, the thing I will look forward the most is being a diplomatic power. With the +2 movements, I will be able to meet all the ther civs first and have an advantage in the world conference, that also be deepened by the extra spy I will use as a diplomat.

Then I will try France and make a huge Paris that will enlighten the world with its culture :) .

now that I read your post; does the +2 movement affect Trade Units? Because they can only move if sent on a trade route, and a player can't control them manually.

I'm gonna play as Brazil first to introduce myself to the new culture system. On release of G&K I played as the Celts first to introduce myself to the religion system. :goodjob:

First I was mentionning how BNW would improve England's gameplay and then I said that I would play France, which in BNW is overhauled and can be therefore considered as a new civ. Hence, I don't think I was too much off topic.

I am more interested in playing against the new civs to see which will be aggressive enough to win.

Brazil. First, just to play as Brazil, the first time they're officially introduced in the series.
But second, to test the new cultural victory. They seem like a serious contender for cultural victories. Plus, it seems pretty easy to pull off a constant flow of golden age, thanks to the positive feedback of golden age>more artists>even more golden age.

Then maybe Poland. I like getting SPs for free. Both their building and UU sounds cool and powerful. They're just filled with cookies.

Third probably will be Morocco. I just want to see how a Morocco city with Petra in the midle of the desert will look like.

I don't know which of the rest I'll try, but I think I'll give a shot to Portugal just to see how far the new trading system can go.

Probably Indonesia, to get a feeling for hating or loving them. I just have to know. ^^ (and finding out all the still unclear details about them)

Portugal, Poland, Brazil, Indonesia, France, Morocco, Assyria. I will probably never play Zulu, just like I have never played Mongol or The Huns

Portugal, Poland, Brazil, Indonesia, France, Morocco, Assyria. I will probably never play Zulu, just like I have never played Mongol or The Huns

I'm with you on this, brother. I only always play the militaristic civs once for the achievement..

Venice! :)

(And I'm pretty sure they're in thanks to Menzies and others.)

I will make and collect so much art that the few cities I have will be bursting at their seams. I will be going for a cultural victory.

If I play the Africa-scenario I'll probably play Zulu, if I play a regular game I'll go with Poland to test culture/ideology or Indonesia for trade and diplomacy. The civ I'm least interested in playing is probably Assyria. Ancient civs feel a bit off in this expansion since it's focus is more late game.

Top Bottom