What? BTS out on the 20th??? (UK)

Dnomal

Prince
When i originally looked on AMazon i thought it was a gllitch, or a mistake, but i kept looking:
http://www.yougamers.com/news/4749_bioshock_and_civ_4_expansion_pack_uk_release_dates/

Seems like it's the twentieth for the UK. I'd assumed the UK would get 25th, two days after the US, but it seems like it's not!

Fifteen days to BTS glory and counting!

(P.S. If this was common knowledge before this then please forgive me, i've been busy thinking about the things the game has, rather than when it's actually out.)

it is the same on amazon.co.uk.
it will be interesting to know when Firaxis will announce that BtS is gold so we know whether amazon or other sites release dates are true

??? I thought end of July was watertight confirmed, 27th & 30th?

Look at the link i have, apparently 2k have confirmed the 20th release date.

It's the same in The Netherlands. Apparently the 20th is the worldwide releasedate.

I don't expect my copy before the 23th though, but who knows maybe they will surprise me. :D

I find the idea of a Friday release odd. Maybe it's being shipped to retailers on the 20th, meaning it'll be in stores on the 23rd?

I find the idea of a Friday release odd. Maybe it's being shipped to retailers on the 20th, meaning it'll be in stores on the 23rd?

*shrugs*, some games get released on a friday so they'll be stock on the weekend to sell them....

I really hope it is the twentieth, the 23rd date could be the date the entire worl will have it by, with different dates for different regions yet to be finalised... (role on the 20th).
------
Also, how come it says 18days on the countdown when the "expected" release date is the 23rd?

EDIT: Please ignore, my watch playing up telling me it was the sixth.

Damn, I have to pay my water bill on the 20th of the month, water or BTS? No contest really its BTS :)

P.S. Note the sarcasm above, affording both shouldn't be a problem ;)

Games always seem to be released on Fridays in the UK. Gameplay.co.uk have had the release date as 20th July for some time now. More often than not you tend to get it from them on the Thursday rather than the Friday! :)

It's looking like people in Europe (or at least the UK) might be getting an extra weekend to play BtS as I really don't see it coming out on a Friday in North America.

Games Warehouse in Australia is telling me the 20th, too.

Top Bottom