1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What can the Triumvirate do for you?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Demo Game: Citizens' started by dutchfire, Jul 11, 2006.

1. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Dear citizens, in our plans for this term we, the Triumvirate, stated that we wanted to do more things as a group. We had some ideas, but we'd like your input too. So if you've got some ideas for what we can do for you, just post them here, and we'll have a look at them.
    Secretary of State Dutchfire, member of the Triumvirate of Licentia

Triumvirate thread

2. dutchfire

dutchfire Deity

Some ideas mentioned:

chats with the triumvirate
    triumvirate making an information-thread with screenshots and everything

3. robboo

robboo Deity

The chat idea was more of Ice's plan. I would prefer to keep the "chats" in the Tri discussion thread( or this one)...BUT if people want to chat and my time allows I will join in.

I honestly would just like more input on decison like consolidation of government by removing the Minister of Culture as an elected official. I would like more input on what people think about city specialization. And I would like to know what sort of victory are we going for and how we should work for this in the terms to come.

4. Oldbus

Oldbus Chief of Confusion

I too would love to hear from folks - especially in the war thread.

As for victory conditions, I would have thought Diplomatic or Spacerace were the most likely - though they could still be difficult. Diplomatic may require us to get lucky with who we meet from another continent. If we acquire the most widespread religion, we might have a chance. It is difficult to tell how we're doing with research, but I suspect people far away may be ahead of us :(

Cultural is out, and I'm sure Conquest is as well. I suppose if we could wipe out germany and Russia Domination could be on - but that will be pretty tough.