1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

What can you do if a Cleric has converted your city?

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by nuck, May 21, 2005.

1. nuck

nuck Chieftain

I knoiw walls prevent this but if they are already there what is the antidote?

2. Stylesjl

Stylesjl SOS Brigade Member

A reform

Use a military unit- select the icon that looks like a religous cross (thats in that red banned circle thing) and select the offending city (military unit needs to be in the offending city)

Costs- 1000 Gold
    Causes unhappiness for a few turns

3. Grandpa Troll

Grandpa Troll Ronin

I remember this when I first started would tick me off!!!!

Then found the answer, same as yours and all was once again fine down in Dogpatch!

Regards

Grandpa Troll:goodjob:

4. Hail

Hail Satan's minion

walls do not prevent conversions. afaik Hagia Sofia grants an immunity to converions for its duration.

the antidote is the Reformation unit action. costs 1000 gold. lowers happiness.

you can yell out loud - "Hail to the Chosen!"