What car are you driving, again?

Leha

ooseepoosee
My horse currently is Toyota Corolla 2005. Provided for me by Intel corporation :)
Pretty good car.

'01 Ford Escape, nice balance of all wheel drive, cargo capacity, and (for an SUV) small size at 20mpg.

IglooDude said:
'01 Ford Escape, nice balance of all wheel drive, cargo capacity, and (for an SUV) small size at 20mpg.

ford escape??? whats that called in europe?

chrisrossi said:
ford escape??? whats that called in europe?

Probably Ford SuperbehemothZeppelin :lol: not sure, it's the smallest of the three Ford SportUtilityVehicles, Explorer being the middle one and Excursion being the biggie.

Edit: In Europe it is the Ford Maverick.

My polish cousin drives a Corolla in Poland, and it's considered an economy car.

My Tercel (20km/L) is considered an economy car in Canada. I treat it like a baby.

IglooDude said:
Probably Ford SuperbehemothZeppelin :lol: not sure, it's the smallest of the three Ford SportUtilityVehicles, Explorer being the middle one and Excursion being the biggie.

Edit: In Europe it is the Ford Maverick.

ahhh, now i understand what your car is like. :)

tomsnowman123 said:
I drive a pretty good car for me, I don't drive much. It's a Mitsubishi Galant ES, 2001, but I want a hybrid car.

Same here. One of these days when I can afford to upgrade, I'm going to get an Escape Hybrid.

Don't plan to drive unless its its absolutely nessecary, in which case I plan to buy hybrid (or if they are still quite pricy, something small and green).

2004 Monte Carlo LS

Its black, with a sunroof.

Leha said:
My horse currently is Toyota Corolla 2005. Provided for me by Intel corporation :)
Pretty good car.
I still drive the 306 I'm completely fed up with.
I'd love to get a new car, but it wouldn't be a Corolla 2005.
I was driving one for week at work and didn't like it.
The biggest complaint?
The way the doors are designed, when it rains the seat gets wet when you open the door.
Might not be a problem in some drier countries, but for here, no thanks.
Yes, I understand it's trivial compared to performance and whatnot, but hey, I'm not going to spend money on a car where my backside gets wet every second time that I get in it. And to be honest, I wouldn't get it for the performance either.

1996 Lexus ES300.

IglooDude said:
Same here. One of these days when I can afford to upgrade, I'm going to get an Escape Hybrid.

When we got our minivan last summer, we considered the Toyota Highlander Hybrid. But it only got maybe 5-7 more MPG than the non-hybrid version for about $10k more.

In the end, we likely would've still got the Sienna as a Highlander, hybrid or not, is a bit small for a family of 5.

But, I'm hoping that a wider range of hybrids come out, which they will.

RE: the Prius, the 2008 model should see a substantial increase in MPG.

.....I have a bike!
Smash SUVs!

1996 green Ford Victoria. Literally used to be a police car for a local sheriff. The sad thing about it is it goes 18 mpg so I don't drive it often. :( Shame because I like it.

Top Bottom