1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What Civ should I make next?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Requests & Ideas' started by Toussaint10326, Aug 12, 2017.

?

What Civ should I make next?

1. Ireland

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. New Zealand

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Mayans

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Tibet

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. Sweden

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  6. Lithuania

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Other (Elaborate)

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. Incas

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  9. Austria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Cherokee

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  11. Sioux

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Toussaint10326

Toussaint10326 Chieftain

So the next Civ I make will take a while, and I need to know which one you all would be interested in seeing. I will post Civilization options and I'd like you to give me some Leaders/Uniques suggestions you'd like to see for that civ, thanks.

konradcabral likes this.
  2. konradcabral

konradcabral Prince

From the options, I'd choose the Mayans, but I'd have other priorities:

Civs
    Incas - Pachacutec
    Mongolia - Genghis Khan
    Transilvania - Vlad Tepes
    Troy - Priamus
    Ottoman Turkey - Mehmed II or Suleiman
    A native American civ - Sioux, Apache, etc...
    Austria - Maria Theresa
    Portugal - Dom João IV

Leaders
    USA - Barack Obama
    Germany - Angela Merkel

3. Toussaint10326

Toussaint10326 Chieftain

I have a Portugal mod already, but under Fernando II. As for some of these other ones, Incas and Sioux intrigue me. I am working on doing some Native American Civs in the future.

4. Jopo

Jopo Chieftain

Hello Toussaint!

You made the Finland Civ pack on Steam, right? Excellent work, although there might be a slight translation error in the Traits text? Kulttuurin Puomi, the effect makes me think that perhaps you meant Cultural Boom? That does indeed directly translate as kulttuurin puomi, but puomi actually means a boom, such as found in a gate, a boom pole, so perhaps consider these; Kulttuurin Kukoistus (lit. flowering, blossoming of culture) or a variant of that Kukoistava Kulttuuri (lit. a blossoming culture), the latter one might be a bit better I think? Anyway, if you need anything translated to Finnish for your mod, let me know. I study English language in the university so these kinds of translation things come up from time to time. :-D

Anyway, Good Work and Thank You for the mod!

5. Snaff

Snaff Chieftain

Ireland definitively has my vote~
    I couldn't find a satisfying mod for Civ 5 for Ireland, and you've done great mods for Civ6 so far.

But seeing the Incas added to the game to power-play those mountains would be interesting too.
    I also would still love to see Polynesian Civs added to the game, so far, we're really lacking in Civilizations that play the ocean.
    Kinda wish I could vote three times~

6. Toussaint10326

Toussaint10326 Chieftain

I concur with the lack of ocean Civs. I am currently on a bit of a hiatus with the semester starting, but once I will get back to it soon. I hope to do the Incas soon.